Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lear70

JAFFO
Nevermind... wrong forum, a hotel problem I was going to post on our internal board for an FYI until they fix the issue.

Evidently I need more coffee today. ;)

Last edited:
Just trying to be funny and hijack your thread for an east vs west argument. The nic is the nicolau award for a single seniority list and it was my 500th post!!!!! Not bad for a 6 year fi member.

The nic will survive. It'll happen and we will get all the good hotels because of it! Not like your LOA93 hotels!

Charlie2 beat me to it!

Oh jeez... lol that's what I thought you meant and I was thinking, "Surely not, why hijack a thread like that?"

Then I realized it was a non-thread, so carry on with the new Nic discussion. ;)

p.s. When the guys who were wide-body protected by challenging Nic retire, will the remaining UAir pilots let the Nic fight die? Inquiring minds...

Well, after the merger all Usapians will become APA and the Nic will be disregarded as the East cries for all American pilots to be stapled, because USAirways is the acquiring entity, and American pilots wouldn't have a job without them, and it's only fair after what happened to TWA, and, oh yeah, "F" those America West guys...still.

Klown Show 101. Tit for Tat and turnabout is fair play, and my "watch" is bigger than yours and cost more too.

Have fun guys and keep the feces flying....My happy monkeys.

Love,

A-Whole

Latest resources

Back