• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

netjets written test

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It don't bother us at all, if we got irritated because of things the rest of you do, then we wouldn't have fought so hard to get the rest of you a raise.

we embrace everyone here, we don't shut anyone out so go ahead and post whatever you want.

your welcome for the raise btw....

Shovel please.

You have been forgiven my son.:):):)

Thank you my lord, you are a merciful and caring god. I shall run to the village now and preach of the merciful caring ways of the great brokeflyer. I shall name my first two sons brokeflyer in your honor. :D
I am forever in your debtness oh great caring one. :D

you all need to calm down......you'll get over it.

LOL, what are we getting over?

I'm pretty calm my post was in jest, whats bothering you is the real question? Why no sense of humour all of a sudden?

not at all, im happy as a clam. What i meant is you'll get over whatever is bothering you.

btw, i love that avatar.....i dont care who you are, that's funny.

not at all, im happy as a clam. What i meant is you'll get over whatever is bothering you.

btw, i love that avatar.....i dont care who you are, that's funny.

Ok then good. I'm ok and your ok. Whats bothering me will probably take a litlte cream to clear up. I'll leave this thread back to people who actually need to discuss the NJ written. See you in another thread. :beer:

Yeah, but if he screws it all up, only one person is gonna die. Pilots, on the othere hand... Well, that is for another thread.

How long does the interview last? Do they have you out in time to catch a decent flight home?

anybody have any gouge on the netjets interview written test? are the questions straight from the atp written? thanks!
The aviationinterview.com gouge was right on for a written test given on March 6, 2008. They will go over the questions you missed on the tech part of the interview. Here's one I missed. "Identify the MAP on the LDA at ROA with no components inoperative." The LDA with glideslope has a DA(H), so the MAP is the DH. (I missed that one)

PJ

The aviationinterview.com gouge was right on for a written test given on March 6, 2008. They will go over the questions you missed on the tech part of the interview. Here's one I missed. "Identify the MAP on the LDA at ROA with no components inoperative." The LDA with glideslope has a DA(H), so the MAP is the DH. (I missed that one)

PJ

Is it because the GS is active? You would use 1580' as the altitude for the missed? ( looked at the chart on fltplan.com) I've got an interview in a couple weeks........

Latest resources

Back