netjets written test

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

larrivee

anybody have any gouge on the netjets interview written test? are the questions straight from the atp written? thanks!

aviationinterviews.com may have more current info.

Fair game and used in the past:

1.technical for swept wing aircraft
2.mental math for pilots (time distance problems, planned/timed descents, converting pounds to gallons, etc...)
3.customer service scenarios
4.FAR 91/91k, 135, and the entire AIM.

I suggest the cue cards from cageconsulting.com
I borrowed a set prior to my interview.
Must have worked.
Be prepared. Good luck!

Last edited:
they also ask jepp chart questions. They told us that they knew we all got gouge off the internet, and so the change the test frequently....

No written test at CitationShares.

Yes I know this has nothing to do with the thread but just wanted you NJ guys to know what it feels like when someone chimes in about another company when the original thread starter cares absolutely nothing about them. Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :p

P.S. - Good luck on the test, a little price to pay for what appears to be an outstanding future.

Last edited:
No written test at CitationShares.

Yes I know this has nothing to do with the thread but just wanted you NJ guys to know what it feels like when someone chimes in about another company when the original thread starter cares absolutely nothing about them. Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :p

P.S. - Good luck on the test, a little price to pay for what appears to be an outstanding future.

It don't bother us at all, if we got irritated because of things the rest of you do, then we wouldn't have fought so hard to get the rest of you a raise.

we embrace everyone here, we don't shut anyone out so go ahead and post whatever you want.

your welcome for the raise btw....

It don't bother us at all, if we got irritated because of things the rest of you do, then we wouldn't have fought so hard to get the rest of you a raise.

we embrace everyone here, we don't shut anyone out so go ahead and post whatever you want.

your welcome for the raise btw....

You fought hard to get yourself a raise, I seriously doubt anyone that was not a 1108 member mattered to you when you placed your vote. Did the vote change the standard in the industry - absolutely. Did every company have to respond - Ask options to answer that one. CS mgmt has always been willing to adjust to industry standard and as such we simply ask you to continue to serve the role of a powerhouse company. If the entire fractional world unionized NJ's being the largest will still be the contract that all the other unions looked to for guidance. If being a part of that gives you a god-complex please send me a picture and I will begin constructing a solid gold monument in your likeness oh glory-full one.

Latest resources

Back