• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Working on CASS Approval?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It didn't matter what I am being paid or what my qol is like. I take pride in my work regardless of what that work is.

I guess I just have a diffrent work ethic than everyone else.

It didn't matter what I am being paid or what my qol is like. I take pride in my work regardless of what that work is.

I guess I just have a diffrent work ethic than everyone else.

No. You don't.:beer:

Which is exactly what he wanted to do. Notice how long it has been since he has posted on this thread himself. Just like the little kid on the playground trying to start a fight between two innocent people.

Time to let this thread die.

Another huge shock...I think him and 19 were fed paint chips as children in their respective foster homes. If you stumble into these cats on the road, how bout you give them that hug they never had growing up.:) I know I feel better. Thanks Dr. Phil!

This thread is ridiculous. This is very simple.

Crewpass is a new system that was/is being tested at 10 large airports around the country by the TSA. It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with jumpseat privileges. Apparently the way it works is that the individual pilot has a special ID that is scanned into a computer and checked against a database to confirm the identity and that the individual has been admitted to crewpass. They then proceed through the line and on their way without being treated like a standard pax.

The entire point is to get NJ pilots through security faster and more efficiently. We all airline at least two days out of every tour, and sometimes more if our plane breaks and we need to get to another one. Due to the last minute one-way nature of most of our travel, it is quite common as a frac pilot to get SSSS. This is especially true if you are not a frequent flyer on a particular airline.

Considering the fact that many NJ pilots are former 121 airline pilots, and some even FFDO qualified ones at that, and the fact that we all go through the same EXTENSIVE background checks as airline pilots including fingerprinting, it is ridiculous that we ever get treated this way at an airport security line.

Yes, we hold a paid ticket. This is because we will never be able to reciprocate. Yes we are passengers, but not "normal" passengers. When a 121 pilot or FA nonrevs they go right through security, but somtimes we get treated like criminals.

Right now we grin and bear it, but hopefully soon enough we will get treated like professional pilots.

For that matter VOR, why shouldn't you or any other frac/135/professional pilot that goes through the same background check and gets admitted to crewpass be afforded the same priveledge?

This "my plane is cleaner than your plane" stuff is complete BS. I think we all know what the NJA pilot group did to owner satisfaction when it came between them and a huge payraise. Fastforward to the present and we've got NJA pilots who gripe even more about customer service lacking than the NJA owners did! AND the NJA owners were actually spending their own money for the service! Which is in sharp contrast to a NJA pilot who only goes where the company needs (and pays for) them to go. Furthermore, how did NJA and the NJA owners fix their customer service issues? They got their wallets out and paid for it!! They gave you a huge contract. And I think that is great BTW. How about you do no less for us? You don't like the service at the airline? Get behind us getting a raise instead of this BS.

There is a difference in the condition of the NJA planes and airliners. NJA planes look (99% of the time) like they came off the factory line.

Airliners are incapable of providing basic sanitation. I'm not kidding when I say that I would rather sit on a port-a-potty (sp?) than an airline lav. They are a bio-hazard.

I don't even want to guess what is living on the tray tables.

I don't look in the seat back pockets anymore. I have found to much used gum and too many diapers. Ignorance is bliss.

If they were cleaned even once a week, that would be a VAST improvement. These planes aren't just dirty, they are disgusting.

Last edited:
Fisch,

I think we do not blame crew and other workers. We blame management. There is no reason to fall into the trap layed by VOR and 19.... to place a wedge between NJ and Airline crews.

Plus this has nothing to do with CrewPass ... which we will need if for no other reason than to get into our own airplanes ... ref the posts concerning TSA and LASP. Write in about the TSA LASP

NJ management is, IMHO, simply better than other managements ... They allow us to Excel to the limits of our potential. For others this is not always the case.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back