Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets will be fine. No strike will occur.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CMHTroll said:
I understand that your Union Propaganda Minister is Steward Steve. I didn't know that you had fiction writers as Stewards. At least you can document what BWYBOB has said as verifiable!

Ha ha ha ha ha. Let's talk about verifiable, shall we? How's 2,000+ grievances filed in the first 6 months of 2005? Verifiable. Speaks volumes during Section 6 labor negotiations. Did I forget to mention that 500+ resulted from the recently agreed to LOU? Interesting, and verifiable. How about the estimated 7-10 million the company will be paying as a result of an in depth audit going on concerning duty violations admitted to by the company? Ask your buddies about the Class Action grievance they just settled, even after an SBA deadlock. Also verifiable.

You keep spewing crap to stir up the pot, but all you accomplish is to remind us of how fast your dreamboat is taking on water. If you and yours would spend as much time and effort fixing problems and complying with signed agreements, rather that being hell bent on the opposite, this company could truly rock! If you and yours would sit at the negotiating table and spend half as much time seriously forging ahead instead of back peddling, we'd have had a decent, liveable CBA by now. Sad sad sad. Verify that.

I gotta tell ya Troll, you do entertain me!

Stick around!

Just wait until the 1.4 grievance hits the arbitrator. It'll make the current settlement look like nothing.

Latest resources

Back