NetJets vs NetJets Int'l

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mkc

I'm thinking of going to NetJets. After reading all the "domicile" issues here I'm not so sure. I see NetJets International's base requirements is "close to a commercial airport".

Isn't Int'l hiring and why doesn't everybody go there instead of Domestic? Is it a completely different company? Benefits of one over the other?

MKC

mkc said:
I'm thinking of going to NetJets. After reading all the "domicile" issues here I'm not so sure. I see NetJets International's base requirements is "close to a commercial airport".

Isn't Int'l hiring and why doesn't everybody go there instead of Domestic? Is it a completely different company? Benefits of one over the other?

MKC

MKC,
Welcome back to earth, I see you finally escaped from the aliens. Na just kidding. You would not believe what you get on this subject if you do a search.

Boy you are not kidding. I had no idea. This is my 1st day on the "fractionals" and thought this alter ego stuff was only in the scheduled side.

MKC - Unless you know someone high up at NJI and/or have some G-time forget it. Get in line with the rest of the gang for NJA. The good news is that applying to NJI is just a resume, so good luck!!

Baja.

mkc said:
Boy you are not kidding. I had no idea. This is my 1st day on the "fractionals" and thought this alter ego stuff was only in the scheduled side.

Methinks I smell flame bait.....

MKC,
Word on the street is that NJI has about 8000, yes that's (8000) resumes on file with about 50 per day coming in. Like the guys are saying, chances are slim to none on getting hired there unless you know someone. Must be something to this non-union operation?????

Dirty Dingus said:
MKC,
Word on the street is that NJI has about 8000, yes that's (8000) resumes on file with about 50 per day coming in. Like the guys are saying, chances are slim to none on getting hired there unless you know someone. Must be something to this non-union operation?????

It was 30,000 at my last recurrent. No Joke.

You've got a better chance of getting on with NJI by getting hired by NJA and then bid to the G-Whiz as an F/O. Those positions are going pretty junior.

For reasons which escape me, I was hired without knowing anyone at NJI. They must have been smoking some strong stuff that day! I am sure glad they hired me though!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back