• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Unrest Puts Warren Buffett in a Rare Pinch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well said, I know many who work there who share your feelings, but they are not as outgoing as you because they don't want the hassles from 10250 crowd.

Thanks. Almost all I fly with agree with me, and they marvel at my willingness to post on this message board.

Good post and good questions. My emotions want Santulli back in control. But I believe a buyer, even him, would squeeze us to extract more profit, because, unlike Warren and his synergy theory, profit would be the only reason to buy us. Therefore, I tend to think our best chance lies with Warren owning us. Not a perfect world, but the best we can get in the real world. Having said that, I REALLY would like Harry Potter to go away.

That we can all agree on.

He has no business running a service industry at all.

He will go down in history. Not for anything good, but because of the way he ran this company into the ground.

Thanks. Almost all I fly with agree with me, and they marvel at my willingness to post on this message board.

If everyone agrees with you why has many pilots pulled you aside and said you've been wrong on so many levels?

If everyone agrees with you why has many pilots pulled you aside and said you've been wrong on so many levels?

Good question. In person, two guys disagree with me (gutshotdraw being one), and do so respectfully. All the other disagreement is on this board, where the more vehement union supporters spend time. I am overwhelmingly agreed with by all the others I fly with when we discuss this stuff. They just avoid the message boards, and they have told me this.

Good question. In person, two guys disagree with me (gutshotdraw being one), and do so respectfully. All the other disagreement is on this board, where the more vehement union supporters spend time. I am overwhelmingly agreed with by all the others I fly with when we discuss this stuff. They just avoid the message boards, and they have told me this.

They avoid staying informed. It's an easy way to pretend the world isn't crashing around you. Those that are retiring are the most involved though because they understand what's at stake.

The reality is though that the majority of the pilots don't agree with you. Even the most die hard NJ supporters in the fleet are changing. They see what the company is doing especially with the latest round of underhanded tactics by the "lone wolf" .

Even when my inbox fills up with PM's about your identity I tell them he's choosing to stay anonymous, so I think a lot more tell you what you want to hear versus the numbers.

They avoid staying informed. It's an easy way to pretend the world isn't crashing around you. Those that are retiring are the most involved though because they understand what's at stake.

The reality is though that the majority of the pilots don't agree with you. Even the most die hard NJ supporters in the fleet are changing. They see what the company is doing especially with the latest round of underhanded tactics by the "lone wolf" .

Even when my inbox fills up with PM's about your identity I tell them he's choosing to stay anonymous, so I think a lot more tell you what you want to hear versus the numbers.

My colleagues have no reason to lie to me. I am among the most laid back pilots here. We in the Guffstream have a free market view, that's all. Most of us that is.

My colleagues have no reason to lie to me. I am among the most laid back pilots here. We in the Guffstream have a free market view, that's all. Most of us that is.

Uhhuh.

How did that free market work out for all the nonunion NJA employees who lost their benefits when Sokol took over?

I wonder how the Gulfstream fa's feel about that free market view when they lost their 401k matching but nobody else did. Hmmmm?

You really need to tell this to any first year psych major.

"My coworkers have no reason to lie" maybe they just want to placate your inept attitude, path of least resistance, is in fact human nature. Please exercise your "free market" by going ahead and taking the cuts your beloved managers want, and paying the savings forward to the FOs who are fighting like hell to survive and to get a much better CBA, because all you are doing is hurting them.

Then after you've taken those cuts, again exercise your "free market" mentality by becoming a greeter at Walmart, you've earned the blue vest.

Latest resources

Back