• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Unrest Puts Warren Buffett in a Rare Pinch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are continuing to confirm what my friends have told me about you. A rather unpleasant man with absolute contempt for anyone who disagrees with you.

Ha that's hilarious. Unpleasant man. Lol. Good one.

Again you fail to answer questions. You have no experience in this matter. You provide no info to this subject worth knowing.

Yup I'm sure as hell going to disagree with anyone that thinks that being a scab is ok.

We have already heard about how your friends would be scabs again. So if they think I'm an unpleasant man that's fine with me. Those are people I'll never associate with.

Of course you won't answer questions. You keep trying to go personal with me to get me to do something. What? I'm not sure. You forget I know you so it's a two way street.

I am who I am. Everyone knows who I am. Unpleasant. Lol That has to be a first for me though. Hahaaaa

My wife is laughing at your posts. She keeps asking, "Who is this idiot?"

Explain to her what being a scab means. That you've sold out your friends and union brothers to ensure you step up above them. What would she say what type of human she's married to?

They told me these stories, one of the pilots was backed up by the flight attendant who saw it too. Sorry, that's what they told me. They were pretty mad about it. If you can't believe it, that probably means you are one of the vast majority of good guys, which is to your credit.

Haha a flight attendant backed it up??? There is a real reference for you. Lol.

She HATES union hooligans.

Explain to her what the company is trying to do. Does she understand that the company wants benefits, pay and schedule cut?

What is your derogatory term of the company when you do freely through around union brothers and sisters as hooligans?

Explain to her what the company is trying to do. Does she understand that the company wants benefits, pay and schedule cut?

What is your derogatory term of the company when you do freely through around union brothers and sisters as hooligans?

Fair questions. She has seen too many companies go out of business, and hates the groupthink and the coercion unions bring. As for the derogatory term "hooligans," I only refer to anyone who approves of coercion of fellow union members and mistreatment of same. If you think bad treatment of anybody who disagrees with you is ok, you are a hooligan. Being angry with me? Fine. Disagreeing with me? Fine as well. Mistreating me forever? Not civilized at all. Especially when you know perfectly well my worry is the survival of our employer.

Of COURSE they want to compensate us less. And we want MORE. Negotiations happen that way. Lets see what the final offer brings, what we vote on. If it is bad, I will gladly join you on the picket line.

Oops, I fogot to answer your second question. My derogatory term for our current beloved EMT is "clueless." They know how to count beans without taking into account how to increase the bean bottom line by having the separate departments behave in a synergistic way. They are abrasive and petty.

Latest resources

Back