NetJets Unrest Puts Warren Buffett in a Rare Pinch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last edited:
Do all of y'all believe a new owner would pay us more than Warren? I suspect not.

I think selling NetJets would be very difficult.

So many of the owners joined NetJets because of the Berkshire Hathaway backing. If you take that away, how many owners do you lose and what is the value of what remains?

I have been listening, just don't agree with you. Same info, different worldview. Better code of conduct.

It's not that you don't agree with me you don't agree with anyone around you telling you you're wrong.

You've said you want to SCAB. That isn't a different world view that is a whole different galaxy.

So how is the job search going?

Do all of y'all believe a new owner would pay us more than Warren? I suspect not.

The sky is falling argument.

Do you think the company would be better off if WB sells us? I sure think so because I can tell you this it can't get any worse.

Whomever buys us which is doubtful it would ever happen sadly, would hopefully bring in excitement, forward thinking, and a love of aviation. Sadly all those people have left the building.

Do you really think WB selling us is a bad thing? How much worse can it get?

Is that why you are so scared to rock the boat?

I think selling NetJets would be very difficult.

So many of the owners joined NetJets because of the Berkshire Hathaway backing. If you take that away, how many owners do you lose and what is the value of what remains?

I'm not saying it would happen.

But think of how many owners would sign back up if someone like RTS came back and bought us. They would know that the experience, product, and exclusiveness would come back.

Food for thought. Sadly I don't think we'll be sold.

I'm not saying it would happen.

But think of how many owners would sign back up if someone like RTS came back and bought us. They would know that the experience, product, and exclusiveness would come back.

Food for thought. Sadly I don't think we'll be sold.

Good point. We sorely need a leader that has vision, a passion for the industry, integrity, ethics, morals, and charisma.

Sadly, as you noted earlier, anyone that had any of those characteristics has already left.

Good point. We sorely need a leader that has vision, a passion for the industry, integrity, ethics, morals, and charisma.

Sadly, as you noted earlier, anyone that had any of those characteristics has already left.

No truer words were ever spoken.

...Do you think the company would be better off if WB sells us? I sure think so because I can tell you this it can't get any worse...

You may be in luck, I heard Kenn Ricci flew to Omaha several times recently ;-)

Whomever buys us which is doubtful it would ever happen sadly, would hopefully bring in excitement, forward thinking, and a love of aviation...

Kenn Ricci could bring you his "Vision"! Netjets could be the new "Blue label", a step above the "Red Label" in his multi-branded vision for the new "One Sky".

Do you really think WB selling us is a bad thing? How much worse can it get?...

Maybe you should ask the Flexjet crews if they think this is true.

(For what it's worth, I am on your side, and support the NJ pilots 100%)

Last edited:
(For what it's worth, I am on your side, and support the NJ pilots 100%)
You mean there could be a down side? maybe ice bergs out there?

Latest resources

Back