• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets To Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's funny. I can't remember the last time I've seen an Eastern tail flying around...:nuts:

Seems vanished to me!!!

Speaking of vanishing, I seem to remember you saying that you work for a big non-union international airline and the only reason you post in the fraction forum was because you had a friend at FLOPS that you were worried about.

This is a thread about a different company which isn't a non-union international airline. The only reason you can possibly have any interest here is because you are a paid union buster here to spread doubt to people like G4, gutshotdraw, and others who have never been in a union, who are not excited about being in a union, and who are ignorant enough to believe the lies that you spew.

G4, this "person" is the EXACT character that you will read about in the book. He is paid to make you be afraid of your union. He doesn't care about you, your family, your company, or your career. He cares about the check the gets from the company. If you notice, I have posed maybe 500 questions to him over the years. He hasn't answered one of them directly. Why? He thinks it puts him in a position of power. Why should he address the little minion worker who should be just thankful for his presence?

I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me out of your poo-flinging contest with B19. I know EXACTLY what he's about.

Thanks and happy holidays.

And you're right, 10 years is WAY too long a contract for a 32 year old ballplayer....

I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me out of your poo-flinging contest with B19. I know EXACTLY what he's about.

And you're right, 10 years is WAY too long a contract for a 32 year old ballplayer....

I agree on the contract... 10 years is way too long.

On the other, you only think you know what I'm about. I've seen what unions do and that's the only reason I post. Most pilots haven't had the pleasure of watching a company get shredded by unions like I have. Most are too young to remember what a real work action is like, it's only something they read about in the history books. A union strike to them sounds so powerful, right up until they lose their job. Then reality sets in.

I'm not a union buster. I just like telling the ugly half that the unions collecting your dues will never tell you about because they also are scared of the truth.

Sorry Brother. You've asked me that before. I dropped the ball. My sincere apologies.

G4,

Do you see what I'm talking about? I posted that at 2309. He had his first rebuttal up by 23:34 + two more. He saw me screwing up his work and realized that I might be (gasp) proving him a LIAR yet again.

You want more proof? Go and do a search for me and B19. Read through the threads and you will see me ask direct questions to him that he never answered. He JUST CLAIMED that he didn't answer questions of a "personal nature". Go see if that is true. It isn't. B19, you've just been proven a LIAR for what, the 8th time? I've lost count.

You probably are going to need to speak with all those pilots based in Dallas flying for American Airlines. Perhaps NJW's husband could educate you on that with his former AMR background.

They are about to prove to you that concessions save jobs.

If they give in to concessions, they will only prove that they are fools.

...We have a 40 yr. old lawyer from Iowa leading the largest private aviation company in the world. What does this guy know about aviation?

He knows how to Union bust.. Well, attempt to Union Bust.. His tactics so far have been very bland and predictable. His biggest tool is supposed furloughs. But it's difficult to Union bust when the very people he could furlough basically say "go ahead"....

Well his dad liked him enough to hire him :p , and Sokol taught him everything he "knows" about aviation...

It's not important that he wasn't well liked at dad's law firm. Guess with Sokol gone and dad getting older, he has to fight to keep whatever job he can find. :smash:

Remember what I said about passion? I hope so.

CONCESSIONS DO NOT SAVE JOBS!!!!

They never have and they never will. I have posted this before, history has proven me right repeatedly. When you give in to concessions, the only thing that happens is that the CEO can go to the board and say, "Hey! Look at all this money I saved! Yayyyyy me!!!" Then the board says, "You are the best. Here is a $500 million bonus." Then the CEO goes to the bean counter licking his chops about his new $500 million and says, "Hey where can we save more money?" The bean counter says, " We can lay off about 300-500 pilots." So the CEO does, then he goes to the board and says, "Hey! I found more money! Yayyy me!!!" Then the board says, "Cool! Good job. You rock. Here's more money." Insert evil laugh here...

So. The moral of the story is that the company will still be in business (Honestly, when was the last time you heard of a Berkshire Hathaway company closing it's doors? :erm:), The pilots will be out of work, the CEO will have millions, and the company will be no better off financially. YOUR CONCESSION WILL GO RIGHT TO THE WALLET OF THE CEO. IT WILL NOT HELP THE COMPANY.

You are playing right into their hands, please don't take this personally, and are AFRAID. You claimed this is your first union, and I'm glad that you agree that as far as unions go NJASAP isn't a bad one. We are NOT the enemy. We are the ones looking out for YOUR career. Seriously, go read Confessions of a Union Buster by Martin Levitt. Learn about the scare tactics, dirty backhanded tricks, and outright LIES that he was so proud of. The man literally ruined not only careers, but lives and families. This is the type of people we are dealing with here, why we need a union, why we need to stand up to these bullies, and why we need to defend our CBA and jobs.

Time to wake up!!!

All those RED LETTERS woke me up this morning, for sure!!!!!!!! :) Good post. I am learning from this site about unions, that all is not bad, so the education of a union fledgling continues. Cheers!

G4, you are a lost cause... You wanna know what 30+ years in a machinist means? It means I don't take sh.it from management, nor does my step-father. They signed a contract, the company made money during said contract... Now they can figure out how to make money again with the same contract..... I don't pay for managements shortcomings.. Yes, they are shortcomings.. We have a 40 yr. old lawyer from Iowa leading the largest private aviation company in the world. What does this guy know about aviation?

He knows how to Union bust.. Well, attempt to Union Bust.. His tactics so far have been very bland and predictable. His biggest tool is supposed furloughs. But it's difficult to Union bust when the very people he could furlough basically say "go ahead"....

If Buffett wants the company smaller, so be it.. He can have his smaller company..... with the same CBA in force....

I don't even respond to B19's posts because it is obvious who he is, and not worthy of a response.

With all due respect, you are admitting the union tactics and strategy will cost jobs. My work here is done, bent. :)

G4, you are a lost cause... You wanna know what 30+ years in a machinist means? It means I don't take sh.it from management, nor does my step-father. They signed a contract, the company made money during said contract... Now they can figure out how to make money again with the same contract..... I don't pay for managements shortcomings.. Yes, they are shortcomings.. We have a 40 yr. old lawyer from Iowa leading the largest private aviation company in the world. What does this guy know about aviation?

If Buffett wants the company smaller, so be it.. He can have his smaller company..... with the same CBA in force....

I don't even respond to B19's posts because it is obvious who he is, and not worthy of a response.

Hansell does make me nervous for a different reason. Is there any part of his background and experience that has prepared him to run a company like NJA? I haven't taken the time to research his career, does anyone know anything about him?

Latest resources

Back