• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets To Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You basically proposed that it was the pilots rather than Lorenzo, who was at fault.....any more questions?

Please stop posting. You are giving anyone at NJA a bad name just by spewing your anti-union, pro management, do anything at all costs to ensure the survival of the company, rhetoric. Even if it means cheapening the profession.

You are a cancer and you resemble a 23 yr. old regional pilot yearning for an upgrade at the expense of his fellow aviators.

I know, I know, Fifth Amendment, freedom of speach yada yada...... Bottim line, luckily there are very few of your types around NJA.

You basically proposed that it was the pilots rather than Lorenzo, who was at fault.....any more questions?

Please stop posting. You are giving anyone at NJA a bad name just by spewing your anti-union, pro management, do anything at all costs to ensure the survival of the company, rhetoric. Even if it means cheapening the profession.

You are a cancer and you resemble a 23 yr. old regional pilot yearning for an upgrade at the expense of his fellow aviators.

I know, I know, Fifth Amendment, freedom of speach yada yada...... Bottim line, luckily there are very few of your types around NJA.

Perhaps you should actually READ my posts. I mainly blamed the MACHINISTS union. By the way, did you know the Pilots union actually met secretly with Borman, offering to help break the machinists? A former member of the pilot strike committee told me that.

Perhaps you should actually READ my posts. I mainly blamed the MACHINISTS union. By the way, did you know the Pilots union actually met secretly with Borman, offering to help break the machinists? A former member of the pilot strike committee told me that.

Well, seeing how my step-father is a long time (30+years) member of the Elevator mechanics Union..... I still think you are clueless.

G4: I mainly blamed the MACHINISTS union.

First G4, let me apologise for my post on the other thread where I said you were blaming the union.

It was probably one of the few posts you didn't, or sided blindly with management

But, here you are again, blaming a union.

My only consolence if all the GLC guys feel like you do is; that well over 100 of them will be on the streets before they get to me.

On the other hand, maybe if we all pulled together it would get better and we could move in a positive direction?

Whatuya think?

Also, don't you think it is a little reckless to sympathize with the union buster (You said that in the other thread), without having read "Confessions of a Union Buster"?

I'm actually happy that we are picketting after 7 years in retirement.

It's about time.

I wonder how much bad press the EMT will need to weather before changing its behavior?

I remember sales events at several sales events that resulted in NO sales for the day due largely to the coordinated effort of a simple band of unified pilots exercising the right of free speech near the FBO entrance.

Peaceful. Professional. Unified.

This company had better take it's head out of it's ass and work WITH it's pilots before this bear wakes up and gets really pissed.

Or not... Whatever.

Wonder how award Hansell's spanking with Buffett will be this week.

First G4, let me apologise for my post on the other thread where I said you were blaming the union.

It was probably one of the few posts you didn't, or sided blindly with management

But, here you are again, blaming a union.

My only consolence if all the GLC guys feel like you do is; that well over 100 of them will be on the streets before they get to me.

On the other hand, maybe if we all pulled together it would get better and we could move in a positive direction?

Whatuya think?

Also, don't you think it is a little reckless to sympathize with the union buster (You said that in the other thread), without having read "Confessions of a Union Buster"?

Fair enough. I do plan to read it. I said, however, that I sympathize with the union buster, but only using LEGAL methods. Regarding blaming a union, I was repeating what my Eastern Airlines union pilot friends told me about the machinists. These guys, especially the one on the strike committee, were intimately and emotionally involved in the collapse of the once great airline. They KNEW what was going on and where the bodies were buried, and they said the behavior of the machinists union was unconscionable. I am not saying that, THEY did. Cheers! I think NJASAP is pretty much as good as a union can get, actually.

Latest resources

Back