• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am waiting on an interview and was wondering...who still has to drive?

I'll still have to drive 2.5 hrs CRP to SAT; but it beats the cost of a SWA ticket and a night in the Hawthone the day before.

Good luck getting on.

Still not HBA's for all.

8.5 yr.contract

PBS....its a joke.

PTO...even bigger joke.

Paperwork for fatigue calls

18 day schedule still isn't finalized.....

5.5 days of vacation forced to sell back at daily rate.

RIBBIT!!!!

Oh boy... not a debate over something done?!?!

8.5? Maybe, maybe not. I see IBB as a new option to avoid airing dirty laundry (Section 6) in the future. Nicer option.

PBS? I was never much for Channel 9 either. ;) I can't figure out if you mean Pay By Seniority or Preferential Bid System. We've already covered the "I deserve more becasue I'm on the Falcon" argument adnaseum. Mostly naseum. Equal pay for equal work... actually by that standard, the Falcon should pay less. :nuts:

PTO? If you don't call in sick all of the time, it's not bad at all. If you nave no sick time (for whatever reason), it ain't the best. Regardless though... if you are sick, you're sick.

Fatigue paperwork? Add one more form.... an ASAP report (if you are worried). Fill them out on duty when you are rested again.

18 finalized? I guess you mean Pref Bid System? They need to build the software man. I can't see need to delay the whole package for some IT software development team.

5.5 sell back? Yeah. For me too. It'll happen one time. I was planning on sell back one week anyway. 9 weeks off is more than I personally need. Some might want more. Maybe I will some years from now.

19.3? Scheduling options? I dunno? Um... you don't like odd numbers?

======================================

At any rate, it's over. In the end we had pilots who hated it, loved it and some that didn't know what the hell was going on at all. :rolleyes:

http://www.jonco48.com/blog/funny_2Dfrog.jpg

rIBBit!!!

Latest resources

Back