Netjets TA falls apart!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
squonk said:
On another note. We just want to be treated like NJI.

See! How is it that NJI has so much you want, but you guys can't seem to get those things? You gotta get rid of that union; nobody can represent you better than yourself!

And you guys should really have some dignity and show some respect for your employer. Whether or not you like him, unless you're cozy pals, his name is "Mr. Santulli," not Ricky, or Rich, or Shamtulli. Calling him such things is just disgustingly unprofessional. Don't let your anger (over things that still haven't even been sorted out) ruin your character, even if he MAY be compromising his.

zman300 said:
See! How is it that NJI has so much you want, but you guys can't seem to get those things? You gotta get rid of that union; nobody can represent you better than yourself!

And you guys should really have some dignity and show some respect for your employer. Whether or not you like him, unless you're cozy pals, his name is "Mr. Santulli," not Ricky, or Rich, or Shamtulli. Calling him such things is just disgustingly unprofessional. Don't let your anger (over things that still haven't even been sorted out) ruin your character, even if he MAY be compromising his.

ON your first point, I disagree. The union worked hard and IS getting this for us.

Point taken on your second part....

Word on the street is something has been settled upon, but no one has any details till tomorrow. This little stunt of theirs has in my mind put this TA in jeopardy though.

zman300 said:

I AGREE..........
I am new here, but not to corporate aviation. I see a few Director of Aviations screen names down there and it is embarrassing.

Last edited:
squonk said:
ON your first point, I disagree. The union worked hard and IS getting this for us.

I'm glad you think so; I agree. I just wonder sometimes with all the negativity and cynicism you read from so many others, though.

All this excitement for nothing. Just left the Union hall, intact NJI language and the rest of the TA is being mailed tomorrow for a vote.

zman300 said:

Yeah... I always head him referred to in the vernacular of, "I need to take a Santulli." Never the above.

The NJI deal is back on. The TA is going out for a vote. Management has finalized the sacraficing of the NJI lamb.

Didn't Shamalamadingdongtulli tell you that whilst he was in SC? You didn't listen to all of those little white lies now did you??

squonk said:
It's not a big deal to me. Like someone said, I get tired just looking at a G. It is a big deal to some though. Santulli promised it. They want it. It is a matter of him keeping his word.

On another note. We just want to be treated like NJI. If FFH is good enough for them, why not for us? Why have we waited for four years for that benifit. Little Ricky promised us that five years ago and reneged. Seems Little Ricky is NOT a man of his word. In fact his word isn't worth a puddle of spit.

Scope, scope and scope. It is job protection after all. That is a big deal.

You want to be treated like the NJI pilots, behave like them. Be non union and be productive. It is that simple.

Sorry G4. looks like the deal is on again. I hope you respect Union pilots the same way we respect nonUnion pilots. It's all a matter of choice but we do the same job.

Thats pretty annoying. If you think NJA pilots weren't working as productively as NJI guys up to, ohhh, about 3 years after the contract became amenable... you are just plain wrong. Working like dogs with smiles on our faces thinking "hmmm should be a contract soon! Bet it will be a good one!"

It was only after we had been screwed over good and hard for a long long time that the "pledge" was invented. Then things slowed down a bit and we got a real offer.

This statement of yours makes me want to vomit. Thanks and have a nice day.

You want to be treated like the NJI pilots, behave like them. Be non union and be productive. It is that simple.

Latest resources

Back