Netjets TA falls apart!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
Whatever dude. It's not even a writeup and you probably don't even work for NJA.

I do enjoy how people that have no aviation experience or have their certificates on the line are all of a sudden experts in what goes on the road and flying in general.

Come on Diesel, I made these exact comments awhile back. What SG said is absolutely true whether you want to believe it or not. The rivet write up was just one small blip compared to the other stuff I heard about. Maybe you didn't write these things up, but others did by the droves.

Gunfyter,

Your wreath comes and goes by the rise and fall of the T/A, what is that about? Come on, bring it back...

Pervis said:
Don't you think it's possible a bunch of NJA people know a bunch of NJI people? None too few are close friends. Spreading rumors like a 7 year old serves no purpose. Nya nya, I know something you don't.

A merge of resources is a good thing for both sides in the long run. Do any NJI folks make 198k/yr at this point? The only people I can see upset with the deal are NJI FO's, worried that they may see a delay in upgrade due to the influx of NJA pilots. That number will be very low for the first three years, so I wouldn't sweat the small stuff. Who knows what will happen after that? That applies to every company in this business-not just NJA and NJI.

I think somebody missed the boat here. Spreading rumors is precisely what I am NOT doing. Yes, we know things you don't, but soon will, so what do you care? You have friends at NJI? Go get your rumors from them.

TheTruthCMH said:
Gunfyter,

Your wreath comes and goes by the rise and fall of the T/A, what is that about? Come on, bring it back...

You noticed....

I want this to get done. Then I want to bring my wreath with me on tour and hang it in the plane with the battery powered Christmas lights from my F-150.

The sad part now is I think the TA is in danger of not passing.

zman300 said:
Don't worry about what we were told; you'll hear about it when your TA is ratified. If only you knew...

By your "wriiten" tone, I can only assume that you claim to posess knowledge of future events that could adversely affect the lives of not only fellow industry colleagues, but those at a sister company whos efforts contibute to OUR overall financial success.

Additionally one could infer that you enjoy a level of satisfaction from that knowledge. I seriously hope these are not the facts.

Last edited:
zman300 said:
I think somebody missed the boat here. Spreading rumors is precisely what I am NOT doing. Yes, we know things you don't, but soon will, so what do you care? You have friends at NJI? Go get your rumors from them.

Z,

Don't know if its what you intended... but the way I took it is you know something that I don't thats going to make me angry when I find out what it is.

I hope thats not the case...

gunfyter said:
You noticed....

I want this to get done. Then I want to bring my wreath with me on tour and hang it in the plane with the battery powered Christmas lights from my F-150.

The sad part now is I think the TA is in danger of not passing.

Why wouldn't it pass if everyone but TG is on-board with it? Is he the one guy on the MEC that EVERYONE respects? This is not fuel for your fire or anyone else's, but a true question.

Believe me GF, I didn't like hearing about the company pulling back either but from what I understand about it, it was never signed by either side to begin with for review by the lawyers on BOTH sides.

I hope we can put all of this behind us and mend relations with EVERYONE involved.

Q-Service said:
By your "wriiten" tone, I can only assume that you claim to posess knowledge of future events that could adversely affect the lives of not only fellow industry colleagues, but those at a sister company whos efforts contibute to OUR overall financial success.

Additionally one could infer that you enjoy a level of satisfaction from that knowledge. I seriously hope these are not the facts.

Fellas, fellas, fellas. Your lives will not be affected; everything you need to know is in your TA, and it's pretty good from what I can tell. This thread started out pertaining to NJI, not NJA, so don't sweat what's going on over there. It's like "The Matrix:" "What you were told, was for you, and you alone." (Or something to that effect). And yes, I have a certain level of satisfaction knowing what I know, but NOT because it will hurt you fellas in any way; that would be childish and sick.

Look for the November surprise!

zman300 said:
Fellas, fellas, fellas. Your lives will not be affected; everything you need to know is in your TA, and it's pretty good from what I can tell. This thread started out pertaining to NJI, not NJA, so don't sweat what's going on over there. It's like "The Matrix:" "What you were told, was for you, and you alone." (Or something to that effect). And yes, I have a certain level of satisfaction knowing what I know, but NOT because it will hurt you fellas in any way; that would be childish and sick.

Oh well why would we have to wait until the ratification to be clued in?

My conspiracy theory mind has already guessed that all NJI FO's have been awarded PIC ... so there will not be any Captain bids to the G-IV for a while...

Latest resources

Back