Netjets TA falls apart!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sctt@NJA said:
Thats pretty annoying. If you think NJA pilots weren't working as productively as NJI guys up to, ohhh, about 3 years after the contract became amenable... you are just plain wrong. Working like dogs with smiles on our faces thinking "hmmm should be a contract soon! Bet it will be a good one!"

It was only after we had been screwed over good and hard for a long long time that the "pledge" was invented. Then things slowed down a bit and we got a real offer.

This statement of yours makes me want to vomit. Thanks and have a nice day.

I was referring to the nauseating practice of grounding the airplanes for bogus reasons, which many, but not all, of your Union brethren were doing. I have had several FOs come up to me on the ramp and tell me that was what their captain was doing, and that it was driving them nuts. Speaking of vomit.

Its over.

I advise everybody lay off inhouse bickering.

As far as productivity. I just finished 7 days and 38 hrs in the X. That is just sightly higher than my average for 7 days of non-pledge flying.

I was devastated for the first two days off... due to the switching back and forth from early shows to late and all night flying.

Nobody could physically be more productive than we were this past week.

This is no easy job.

Last edited:
G4dude said:
You want to be treated like the NJI pilots, behave like them. Be non union and be productive. It is that simple.

Dont forget that you also have to act like an arrogant ego driven dickhead!!

G4dude said:
You want to be treated like the NJI pilots, behave like them. Be non union and be productive. It is that simple.

How dare you presume to lecture NJA pilots about productivity? This company was built to where it is today by the hard work and sacrafice of ALL Netjets pilots. Especially NJA. Your fleet represents 10% of ours!

I have never disrespected an Netjets brother, NJI or otherwise, and I know I don't deserve such assinine statements like these.

G4dude said:
I was referring to the nauseating practice of grounding the airplanes for bogus reasons, which many, but not all, of your Union brethren were doing. I have had several FOs come up to me on the ramp and tell me that was what their captain was doing, and that it was driving them nuts. Speaking of vomit.

No worries G4...After watching this for 6 months or so, those who caused the most problems with grounding airplanes have really made a name for themselves. Their true colors have come out in all of this and their time will come. And before everyone goes off on me let me explain myself...

First, nobody in the company has any problem with grounding an airplane if there is an airworthy issue. This company is not in the business of flying unsafe airplanes. When you have an individual ground 10 airplanes in 1 rotation for the same thing, it tends to raise a flag. Expecially when it is stuff like placards or paint. When this happens rotation after rotation with the same individuals of course they will look like the bad guy.

Second, how does it look when a pilot calls in in-flight and says "I have a tire that will be worn beyond limits when I land in BFE"?
How's about the picketing was happening in OMA, we had several calls about issues with aircraft. It was not known by operations that we had prepositioned mechanics in OMA with a whole truckful of parts. Every mx call we had, we immediately send a tech out. In most instances the surprised pilot all of the sudden could not duplicate his / her problem. (I am talking about a response time of only minutes)
These are just a very few of the things I'm talking about.

Also I have seen alot of negativity about your management. I don't know of any management that is perfect. I can understand you guys attitude on upper level management. As far as your CP's, and ACP's, they really are there FOR you. These guys do go to bat for you and if mistakes are made they do what they can to minimize the effects. I recently witnessed a group of ACP's save the jobs of 2 pilots after they ran their wingtip into a fence.

If any of you don't agree with this, that is fine. If you have been brought to CMH for a chat, maybe it's because you fell into a category I spoke of earlier in this post.

SG

Some guy said:
Expecially when it is stuff like placards or paint. When this happens rotation after rotation with the same individuals of course they will look like the bad guy.

Soooo what you are saying is that placards are not important and that paint chipping away around the pitot static cluster causing altimitry irregularities in RVSM airspace is even less important. Ok.

G4dude said:

Let me explain something for you G4 since you obviously don't get it. Who do you think funded Netjets south for ten years or more? That's right NJA. It was our sweat and hard work that allowed Little Ricky to grow you. Who is unproductive?

Who is not showing respect? That's right...NJA south. Welcome to the party boys. Damn glad to meet ya!

SomeGuy:

and their time will come

So you're saying that management is vindictive and out to GET pilots for following FAA mandated rules? Are you saying that NJA stands behind this practice?

Just what are you saying?

When you have an individual ground 10 airplanes in 1 rotation for the same thing, it tends to raise a flag.

Uh, maybe ten airplanes had been flying around with an unsafe condition. This pilot should be commended for being SAFE. This is what we advertise to our owners. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Last edited:
FLYLOW22 said:
Soooo what you are saying is that placards are not important and that paint chipping away around the pitot static cluster causing altimitry irregularities in RVSM airspace is even less important. Ok.

Placards and paint are important. I was using it merely as an example. Why were they not found on the postflight the day before? You and I both know that every aircraft in the world can be grounded for something whether it be regualtory or whatever. And you and both know what I am talking about. And I'm not saying everyone is / was doing it, but there were a few that spent their entire rotation breaking airplanes and in 7 days never once flew. And the guys doing so were causing you to work longer days.

SG

Btw, we do take seriously any paint defects around pitot equipment.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back