• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Payscale: 10 yr DA-2000 Capt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SW BERRY...since you want to throw stones..I know your ignorance certainly does not represent frac pilots as a whole.

lets just SUPPOSE here -

How about if a "make believe" company had 15 BILLION dollars in PROFIT (yes PROFIT numbnutz) last year? - based on 98 BILLION in revenue...

How much does a..say.. 20 million dollar flight department budget represent??

are you smart enough to do the math?

think about it genius....98 bil....to 20 mil....can you figure it out???

insignifigant.

SO..what do you think? not quite airline or frac stats huh, dip$hit?

You are out of your league. Best stick to things you know SOMETHING about...like perdiem and ..."the contract".....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
think about it genius....98 bil....to 20 mil....can you figure it out???

insignifigant.

SO..what do you think? not quite airline or frac stats huh, dip$hit?

You are out of your league. Best stick to things you know SOMETHING about...like perdiem and ..."the contract".....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know one thing Mr. High And Mighty. It ain't .042% and it ain't insignificant. Your numbers are bogus.:p :p

bogus.....??...far from.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

like I said, dont come here talking $HIT unless you can back it up boy!!

:p

high and mighty? ...If you say so....!

Last edited:
If you choose to live in fantasy land then that is your option. I guess if I was in your position I would live on the outer limits of reality as well.;)

WTFO???

SWBERRY,

Man are you a tool or just abused as a child??
You show up with a few posts every couple of months and do nothing but piss and moan. Get a Life!!!

Look, all of us in the business know the score. NJA, and the other frac's have their place in the world but that is all it is "a place". I don't claim to much about the FRAC world and you most certainly "don't know Jack" about Falcon Capt. or G200's world.

So why don't you just pack up your toys and go home and pester mommy. I'm sure she's worried about where her little boy has been.

Re: WTFO???

rice said:
SWBERRY,

Man are you a tool or just abused as a child??
You show up with a few posts every couple of months and do nothing but piss and moan. Get a Life!!!

Look, all of us in the business know the score. NJA, and the other frac's have their place in the world but that is all it is "a place". I don't claim to much about the FRAC world and you most certainly "don't know Jack" about Falcon Capt. or G200's world.

So why don't you just pack up your toys and go home and pester mommy. I'm sure she's worried about where her little boy has been.

HAHAHAHAHA.... Now THAT is funny!

Hey Rice, how you been, haven't seen you in a while? Life bein' good to you? Drop me a PM... Say "Hi" to "Harps" for me!

I know enough to know that a large companies flight department budget is NOT insignificant unless it has been downsized alot.

Actually, I rarely frequent this board. That is not to say that I do not like it. I just normally participate in boards that concern hobbies of mine, and flying is not a hobby.

sometimes I see corporate guys look down their noses at frac pilots and that is what I see here. Always saying how much better off they are than the frac pilot. Who cares?? That stuff irritates me and that is why I post when I see some individuals do it.

I have called G200 bad names in the past and that was wrong. I deserved what he said to me. I will not call him or anyone else names.

and I do apologize for calling you a dip$hit.

I certainly dont look down on frac guys - I dont like the salaries they bring to the industry but I understand thats not thier fault.

I have always said they should be MUCH higher and I hope it works out that way in the future.

Latest resources

Back