NetJets Medical Benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

InThePocket

Just wondering if any of you NetJets folks could shed some light on the medical benefits under your new contract. Sounds like premiums are paid in full for you and your family?? How about a deductible? Is there one, and, if so, how much is it? Congrats on a great contract! Thanks...

I just broke my foot today, I whent to the walk-in clinic on a Sunday, got a full round of Xray's on the foot, 2nd toe 2nd bone cracked in half. I heard it crack when I hit it.

I've stubbed a toe and it hurt worse. Except the swelling and throbing pain started shortly there after. and its a pain to walk on it

Anyways for the sunday visit $20 co-pay. plus $28 copay for the meds. Our regular medical benefits have not realy changed because of the IBB. The only real difference that I can immediatly recal is to Retired personnel medical benefits, with the exception of a few it does not exist anymore

and yes as the next guys says 100% paid premiums

Last edited:
The other important change to the medical benefits is that the insurance premiums are contractually 100% paid by the company for the duration of the contract. Extremely important for those with families or who will soon have families.

Thanks for the quick responses! Sounds like maybe just co-pays rather than having to meet a huge deductible before medical services are paid for by the company (?) That is really great. As for the broken foot - ouch!!- not so great! Hope it's feeling better, stingray.

There is the normal deductible associated with most plans, but it is farely low. I don't have the book in front of me, but $400 for a family seems to stick in my head with a $1500 out of pocket max. Don't quote me on the exact numbers, but that seems to ring a bell.
brian

There are 2 plans to chose from and one has no deductible, but you must stay in the Aetna system or you will pay a lot. The other gives many more choices, but has deductibles, but they are fairly small. Both plans have copays and I believe they are both $20 each visit.

You can also have them take money out of each check on a pre tax basis for all of your co pays(prescription and medical), deductables, or any other medical costs.

Medical has two options. Both have in and out of network coverage. The only difference is the deductible and percentage of out of pocket after deductible. Both options are better than any airline insurance I have seen. It comes down to Aetna's network that will make you determine which to choose. Check out there website to find a doctor near you.

The short answer, it is kick ass and costs you nearly nothing out of pocket.

Latest resources

Back