August 23, 2005
NETJETS AVIATION (First Officers)
4111 Bridgeway Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43219-1882

Tel: (614) 239-5500
Fax: (614) 239-4826
Email: [font=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Click here to Apply [/font]
Web Site:
http://www.netjets.com
NetJets Inc. is the worldwide leader of complete private aviation solutions, the only company of its kind in the world. Our crews are the most experienced, highly trained and safety minded flight professionals in the business aviation.

We are currently seeking outstanding candidates for First Officer positions. NetJets Aviation offers a vast selection of aircraft types and unsurpassed standards in safety, training and maintenance.

Qualified candidates must possess an ATP certificate, 1st class medical, a minimum of 2500TT, 500 FWME aircraft & 250 hours instrument time.

NetJets Aviation benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, a generous 401K plan and more. NetJets Aviation is a Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary.

Resumes to: NJA Crew recruitment, 4111 Bridgeway Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43219-1882
or by email or fax. When applying, ref: Climbto350.com

don't do it until they respect their pilots.if you really have to go there, then take very, very comfortable walking shoes.

How bad is it?

Yeah no doubt!! I already saw in the news that NetJets had picket-walks in to places I call home Northern New Jersey, TEB and also in Sun Valley, ID. It must really suck at that place... just though I would pass the word along that they are looking for fresh meat....

I see all these negative posts, now they are hiring, how bad is it?

Our crews are the most experienced, highly trained and safety minded flight professionals in the business aviation.

NetJets Aviation benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, a generous 401K plan and more.

Notice no mention of competetive salaries.

If you respect yourself as a pilot and want to further your career NetJets is not the place for you.

A regional offers better pay, schedule, benefits and future. Do yourself a favor.

Heck look at this message board. When is anything descent written about NetJets. This many people cant be wrong.

Recently NetJets had to cancel some classes due to poor numbers.

Lastly, you need 2500TT just to apply, just to have the chance to put up with all the crap we deal with.

Think about it, is this where you want to hang your hat for a two year contract?

Descent...oh decent...yeah anyway, if it's so bad what are you doin' there?

Im trying every day to get out. Hopefully very soon.

Its not a decent place to work at all. My career has been in a descent ever since I accepted the job at NJA:)

Fracster said:
Heck look at this message board. When is anything descent written about NetJets. This many people cant be wrong.

Let me do the math for you... less than 1% of people who claim to be NJA pilots get on Flightinfo.com to complain about it.

dsptchrNJA said:
Let me do the math for you... less than 1% of people who claim to be NJA pilots get on Flightinfo.com to complain about it.

And you got these statistics from where? Perhaps the other 99% are too exhausted from their tours or from their mental anguish related to paying their mortgages to type... You are not an NJA pilot and yet you claim to understand their position - that is pretty arrogant... I personally know a few NJA pilots and not one is happy with the situation and they are looking to depart as soon as possible...

steel said:
don't do it until they respect their pilots.if you really have to go there, then take very, very comfortable walking shoes.
RESPECT !!!!!! huh, honestly what do you consider respect. I realize that this may coming across a little strong so plz dont take me seriouly. But excatly is it that you all want. How much is enough and will the strike wil really help?

Heavy Set said:
And you got these statistics from where? Perhaps the other 99% are too exhausted from their tours or from their mental anguish related to paying their mortgages to type... You are not an NJA pilot and yet you claim to understand their position - that is pretty arrogant... I personally know a few NJA pilots and not one is happy with the situation and they are looking to depart as soon as possible...

Really no luck paying thier morgages huh!!!! i see i suppose that should be Netjets problom that they over spend and cant balance a checkbook. I suppose the compnay should suffer because you bought a house that is out of your league. As for Dispatcher NJA take it easy on him, he works these guys on a very regular basis, that is to say daily. Also to tired from there tours huh...So what will more money do for that? They will still be tired then they complain that they should work less and still earn what they are earning for working less. Former management here brother... Tired = sleep, Morgage to high = buy a smaller house. No simpathy for ya, however im sure that Karl Marx would be proud!!!

Latest resources

Back