• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets IPAD's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you log into our private message board at all? This has been discussed ad nauseum.
I'll say it again. Some pilots have no access to that board due to a limp peckered eboard.

I'll say it again. Some pilots have no access to that board due to a limp peckered eboard.

Eh, you aren't missing much except a daily example of a shrubbery in desperate need of therapy....

But I think y'all should at LEAST have read only privileges and a Q/A section for furlough related issues.

Last edited:
Eh, you aren't missing much except a daily example of a shrubbery in desperate need of therapy....

But I think y'all should at LEAST have read only privileges and a Q/A section for furlough related issues.
I know. I just like to make sure folks haven't forgotten that action.

We do have our furloughed section which is in similar shape. There's one eboard member who spends a considerable amount of time on there talking with us, and a couple of moderators who chime in from time to time.

My rub is the divide the union created between active and furloughed pilots. Seems to me there SHOULD be an area of the message board where each group can discuss issues pertaining to them without the other seeing it, but also a joint access area where things can be discussed between the two. NJASAP sure isn't doing much for unity if recalls ever occur.

Understood. I didn't think CAL was a furloughee. If he's not, and he's willfully ignoring the information he has available to him that would answer his question, I can't help him.

NJASAP sure isn't doing much for unity if recalls ever occur.

More true than you know.

Active vs. furloughed

Anti-recallers vs. recallers

7/7 vs. 18 day

Over 65 vs. under 65

NJA vs. NJI

It's called "Balkanization" and this bunch is perfecting it. We put the fun in dysfunctional.

Good news is, Jordy is working REAL hard at giving the entire group someone to hate MORE than they hate each other...

I heard the guys in the Globals and late model Falcons can't wait to send the iPads back. Electronic charts on the plane are so much more user friendly.

I heard the guys in the Globals and late model Falcons can't wait to send the iPads back. Electronic charts on the plane are so much more user friendly.

The won't be sending them back. They are still needed as a backup for the on-board electronic charts just as they are in the 450's and 550's even though the Planeview ROCKS, especially with the "Green Hornet" airplane moving around on the conformal airport diagram and approach plates. In the future there will also be increased functionality for the ipads including on-line training, expense reporting, manuals, etc. The ipads are here to stay.

Good news is, Jordy is working REAL hard at giving the entire group someone to hate MORE than they hate each other...

Good to hear. Someone with his resume couldn't get hired to manage a lemonade stand, yet here he is managing NJA. It's Bill Moisture all over again.

Latest resources

Back