NetJets interviews 7-10th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why, you looking for new SIC to abuse since you switched to the EP? :beer:

Gotta find someone else to fly with if you won't bid over!
:laugh:

blueskies8 - congrats to you, too. What fleet are you going into?

Thanks and sorry for leaving that out. I chose the CE-750. I know it flies a lot but I am already typed in the CE-500 and CE-560XL so I thought I'd try something different. I do really like the XL though.

Congrats Strike and blusky

Starting year 3 here at NJA, still having a blast. IF you Got questions, Ive got answers. Im one of the many "New hire reps" and P2P AT NJ.

Cheers and welcome aboard Ken

Thanks and sorry for leaving that out. I chose the CE-750. I know it flies a lot but I am already typed in the CE-500 and CE-560XL so I thought I'd try something different. I do really like the XL though.

Congrats on the mighty X. I hope you'll enjoy it.

I can understand you wanting to try something different. A guy in my indoc class was initially offered the Ultra but as he already had a Ce-500 type, he asked for something else. The company accommodated his wishes and gave him the 400XP instead.

There may be a moral there, but I'll leave that to someone else...

There may be a moral there, but I'll leave that to someone else...

Sometimes it's better to leave well enough alone? I've never flown the 400xp but know several who do and they have mixed emotions about it. The Ultra is solid and a pleasure to fly in my opinion.

That brings up an interesting question. What do they do for you in training if they place you in an a/c that you are already typed and current in? Do you have to go through the whole process or is there a modified program? Just curious.

That brings up an interesting question. What do they do for you in training if they place you in an a/c that you are already typed and current in? Do you have to go through the whole process or is there a modified program? Just curious.

whole process

Latest resources

Back