NetJets interviews 7-10th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a rollercoaster week.

Just got called by Linda; my background check finally came back this morning. I start on February 11th on the Hawker 800XP-C. I'm in disbelief right now, particularly since two days ago I was positive that I didn't get it.

:D :beer: :D

Thank you to all the guys around here that have helped me to figure out that this is where to be and how to make it happen. I know FlightInfo can be a hornet's nest sometimes, but everybody around here who's posted or PM'd me has been indispensable.

If anybody else is in the February 11th class, drop me a PM! I'll see you all on the other side soon!

Whats RP.org gonna do with you, Strikefinder?

Congrats from one Boilermaker to another!

:beer:

Shhhh!!! ;)

Don't worry. I won't leave y'all hangin'.

What a rollercoaster week.

Just got called by Linda; my background check finally came back this morning. I start on February 11th on the Hawker 800XP-C. I'm in disbelief right now, particularly since two days ago I was positive that I didn't get it.

:D :beer: :D

Thank you to all the guys around here that have helped me to figure out that this is where to be and how to make it happen. I know FlightInfo can be a hornet's nest sometimes, but everybody around here who's posted or PM'd me has been indispensable.

If anybody else is in the February 11th class, drop me a PM! I'll see you all on the other side soon!

Great job! You're gonna love that Hawker 800XP-C. Nice Pro Line 21 system up front. Check it out:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5726354&nseq=3

I hear it is a great fleet with a nice route mix of short/medium haul flights. If you are going to be sitting as FO for a few years you might as well be in a nice airplane. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Congrats to those recently hired. Can you guys give th basic timelines (app, interview, the call, and class dates). I have a few guys that are trying to get hired, but I am hearing that things are backlogged up to 9 months now.

Also, let us know what you think after your first week.

It's tough to say what the status quo is, things have been changing all the time. But here's my situation:

~6500 Total Time
~3000 PIC Turbine
Two Internal LOR's

App Accepted October 26
Interview Invitation December 28
Interview January 8-10
Called January 22
Class Date February 11 (offered Feb 4th, wanted to give two weeks notice--yeah, I know, I'm crazy...).

There were people who were "accepted" before me who were invited to interviews after I was, so I think that the internal letters of rec have an impact, as does possibly other qualifications.

So far, I believe 4 out of 10 have been offered a class, and 3 have heard that they were not hired. The other 3 haven't heard either way or I don't know what the outcome was.

I believe there is a February 27th class as well that one of the people in my group was offered.

I can't tell you all how excited I am, particularly as I've heard that the Hawker 800/Collins is a sweet, sweet ride. I hope that the other guys in my group that haven't heard get picked up, as everybody seemed like a solid candidate, and I was intimidated to be thrown into that group. Good luck to everybody who's trying to get in!

6100 TT
2000 PIC turbine
One internal LOR
8 year 135 background

Resume in on Oct. 31st.
App submitted Nov. 14th.
App accepted Nov. 28th.
Interview dates on Jan. 3rd.
Interviewed Jan. 15-17th.
Called with job offer on Jan. 20th.
Class starts Feb. 4th.

This all happened faster than I expected and I am very excited to that it did. I haven't heard from any others from my interview class yet but they were all well qualified, stand up guys. There were no females in my class. Good luck to all, this is a great company.

Cheers,

blueskies8

Strikefinder - congratulations to you.

blueskies8 - congrats to you, too. What fleet are you going into?

Latest resources

Back