• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NETJETS Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remeber when I interviewed at AirNet the directions said no suits just nice shirt and pants. I think the guy who wore the suit did not get hired. Do they still do that?

I remeber when I interviewed at AirNet the directions said no suits just nice shirt and pants. I think the guy who wore the suit did not get hired. Do they still do that?

What does interviewing AIRNET have to do with NETJETS?

What does interviewing AIRNET have to do with NETJETS?

technically nothing

If I must expain it I was making a point that sometimes they want to see if you can follow directions, in my example the people who wore suits did not get the job as the directions clearly stated not too and I was asking if they still did that and I did not think it was worthy of starting another thread for that.

why where you the guy that wore the suit to AirNet?

And what do 90% of the replies you get to any of the threads apply to the original question on this bored

technically (no caps??)nothing (punctuation??)

If I must expain it (comma??) I was making a point that sometimes they want to see if you can follow directions, (run on sentence) in my example (comma??) the people who wore suits did not get the job as the directions clearly stated not too (run on sentence) and I was asking if they still did that and I did not think it was worthy of starting another thread for that. A thread is a new string of posts. I added a new post which is a comment or opinion about a thread. You ae confused... or drunk.

Yes, you must. I can assure you that an organization like NetJets that requires a tie to be worn to it's Operations Control Center during the week will consider it a pefectly acceptable procedure to wear a suit during a first/second impression.

why (no capitalization??) where you the guy that wore the suit to AirNet?

I dunno. I give up. You tell me.

And what do 90% of the replies you get to any of the threads apply to the original question on this bored (What, why, who?? Bored? Hardly. You are quite entertaining. You mean board, right??) (punctuation??)

Answer: Maybe, from your demonstration of your mastery over the English language, you don't understand what you are reading?? I'm not sure I understood your improperly constructed sentence.

I love English.

Last edited:
Don't need 2 suits, just bring a different shirt/tie for each day and you'll be set.

Why not? I'd wear the same shirt and tie combo both days. That's what NJA pilots do on the road, isn't it? But instead it's the same shirt and tie for 7 days? Oh wait, I forgot, unlike Flight Options your company BUYS your shirts and pays you better so you can afford to go through them quicker. Ever notice you can tell what day one of our pilots is on by the hue of his ring-around-the-collar?

Why not? I'd wear the same shirt and tie combo both days. That's what NJA pilots do on the road, isn't it? But instead it's the same shirt and tie for 7 days?

Tie, yes. Shirt? Not a chance. I wear a fresh one every day, if only to be kind to my flying partner. Heh...

Oh wait, I forgot, unlike Flight Options your company BUYS your shirts...
Not out of the goodness of their hearts, I assure you. They do it because it's in the contract. Keep working at it!

Ever notice you can tell what day one of our pilots is on by the hue of his ring-around-the-collar?
:laugh:

I knew a pilot like that at CommutAir. He only owned one short-sleeve shirt, and "washed" it in the hotel sink with shampoo each night of a 4-day. :puke:

I hear he's at Delta now. I'm sure he owns more shirts. :D

technically nothing

If I must expain it I was making a point that sometimes they want to see if you can follow directions, in my example the people who wore suits did not get the job as the directions clearly stated not too and I was asking if they still did that and I did not think it was worthy of starting another thread for that.

why where you the guy that wore the suit to AirNet?

Actually I was that guy who wore the suit to the Airnet interview, and so did the two other guys in my interview group. Funny . . . all three of us got offered jobs there.

To the original poster - follow the advice of others on this thread and dress up. It is similar to going out in cold weather- you can always take layers off, but you sure as hell dont want to be wishing you had more layers to put on.

Good Luck.

The NJ interview from yesterday!

I was at FSI-CMH yesterday and saw Derinda showing the sims around to the interview group. They were all wearing suits. Man, that brought back souvenirs!

Definitely wear a suit, both days.

Latest resources

Back