• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NETJETS Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What'd you guys wear? I'm dyin' to see you on 'What Not to Wear'.

eh - j/k, good luck to all you guys interviewing.

A suit on both days is a must! I was there a few months ago, a few guys showed up in Dockers and polo’s on day one and there not here now because of it. If you want to be a professional and get paid like a professional then you better dress like one.

A suit on both days is a must! I was there a few months ago, a few guys showed up in Dockers and polo’s on day one and there not here now because of it. If you want to be a professional and get paid like a professional then you better dress like one.

I was also there a few months ago and wore a shirt and tie on day one and not a suit. I got the job. There is more to it than what you wear but wear a suit to the interview for sure. That's just common sense.

Last edited:
I was also there a few months ago and wore a shirt and tie on day one and not a suit. I got the job. There is more to it than what you wear but wear a suit to the interview for sure. That's just common sense.

For the first time in flightinfo history I will agree with someone else. There is more to it than what you show up in. If someone could step in now and highjack this or if netjetwife would like to add her 2 cents please do so now or forever hold you peace.

Latest resources

Back