NetJets Interview Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

slider419

hey guys need a little help here...i have an interview with netjets the first week of march and i was just wondering how the interview goes? what are the type of questions they ask? do they go through your logbook line by line? how does the sim evaluation go? etc.? really any type of information or inside information would be a big help i am going into this really not knowing what to expect. thanks guys

hey guys need a little help here...i have an interview with netjets the first week of march and i was just wondering how the interview goes? what are the type of questions they ask? do they go through your logbook line by line? how does the sim evaluation go? etc.? really any type of information or inside information would be a big help i am going into this really not knowing what to expect. thanks guys

The search function on this site works great. All your questions have been addressed in great detail.

Nothing yet

Nobody from that interview class has heard anything yet. Rumor is that the review committee didn't meet this week.

finally earned an interview....what specifics are on that 20 question written? suppose I can do a search but im on a cruise ship getting charged out the wazoo for this!

aviationinterviews.com (under the tab "Gouge")
willflyforfood.cc
Pay the ten bucks, get the info, get the job, and owe me one for the rest of your life.:pimp:

Good luck!

Your Welcome.

Last edited:
im sure things have changed, when i did mine in 05. sim check, peeeeeeeeee test, 30 min interview with cp. some general questions about customer service and jepps questions. they also had me read wx. i had one in florida, wind 14078g94, it was during a hurrican. ha...

Latest resources

Back