• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

NetJets Interview Question?

slider419

Total Time
2000+
hey guys need a little help here...i have an interview with netjets the first week of march and i was just wondering how the interview goes? what are the type of questions they ask? do they go through your logbook line by line? how does the sim evaluation go? etc.? really any type of information or inside information would be a big help i am going into this really not knowing what to expect. thanks guys

ekuflyer

Total Time
enough
hey guys need a little help here...i have an interview with netjets the first week of march and i was just wondering how the interview goes? what are the type of questions they ask? do they go through your logbook line by line? how does the sim evaluation go? etc.? really any type of information or inside information would be a big help i am going into this really not knowing what to expect. thanks guys

The search function on this site works great. All your questions have been addressed in great detail.

tankerswede

and don't call me Shirley
Total Time
T=D/R
Nothing yet

Nobody from that interview class has heard anything yet. Rumor is that the review committee didn't meet this week.

learflyer

Time to drill Congress!
Total Time
5000+
finally earned an interview....what specifics are on that 20 question written? suppose I can do a search but im on a cruise ship getting charged out the wazoo for this!

captain dad

Total Time
Free
aviationinterviews.com (under the tab "Gouge")
willflyforfood.cc
Pay the ten bucks, get the info, get the job, and owe me one for the rest of your life.:pimp:

Good luck!

Your Welcome.

Last edited:

turboshark

Was that to FAST?
Total Time
Plenty
im sure things have changed, when i did mine in 05. sim check, peeeeeeeeee test, 30 min interview with cp. some general questions about customer service and jepps questions. they also had me read wx. i had one in florida, wind 14078g94, it was during a hurrican. ha...