• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Publishers said:
The way it is going, it will be the new Tab Express

They'll have to lose the 2500-hour TT requirement first.:cool:

This thread has one hell of a long way to go to be the longest... check out under 135's at the bashing Silverhawk aviation in LNK is taking. 17 pages and counting, and that's only on one of the bashing threads that place is taking.
Godspeed, May you always have a tailwind... (at your skirt).

aLear31pilot said:
This thread has one hell of a long way to go to be the longest... check out under 135's at the bashing Silverhawk aviation in LNK is taking. 17 pages and counting, and that's only on one of the bashing threads that place is taking.

And don't forget the long-running "Legacy Bashfest" under Corporate.:cool:

You guys make this flyin' thing sound kinda fun! Anyone got the low down on how long it takes to get your private license to fly jets, I got $1,352.44 just burnin a hole in my pocket??

17 Pages?

aLear31pilot said:

Dude, I dont know where you are looking, but as of 8-25-05, the longest thread I found using Silverhawk as a search term is 6 pages. Where did you come up with 17 pages? Are you a maybe exagerating a little?

iflyabeech said:
Dude, I dont know where you are looking, but as of 8-25-05, the longest thread I found using Silverhawk as a search term is 6 pages. Where did you come up with 17 pages? Are you a maybe exagerating a little?
You can set the Thread Display Option under User CP to Show 5, 10, 20, 30, or 40 Posts per Page. Since we don't all use the same setting, the number of pages is a less useful number than the Number of Replies.

"Silverhawk Drives Operation Into Ground" has 83 replies.

Three other threads on the FAR 135 Charter section have more replies, with
"All 135 pilots should read" having the most with 111 replies.

"Legacy Bashfest" on the Corp section has 1,105 replies.

The longest thread I could find is "Keep It Going" with 1,520 replies. (With 40 Posts per Page, that's 39 pages.)

:)

TonyC said:
You can set the Thread Display Option under User CP to Show 5, 10, 20, 30, or 40 Posts per Page. Since we don't all use the same setting, the number of pages is a less useful number than the Number of Replies.

"Silverhawk Drives Operation Into Ground" has 83 replies.

Three other threads on the FAR 135 Charter section have more replies, with
"All 135 pilots should read" having the most with 111 replies.

"Legacy Bashfest" on the Corp section has 1,105 replies.

The longest thread I could find is "Keep It Going" with 1,520 replies. (With 40 Posts per Page, that's 39 pages.).

Ummmm.... do you have the personal record for the most posts made by a single user? :eek:

dsptchrNJA said:
Ummmm.... do you have the personal record for the most posts made by a single user? :eek:
Nope. FN FAL currently holds that distinction, if you can call it that.

:)

Netjets is no different than any other aviation company

Netjets is no different than any other aviation company.

It is the same wherever you go....

some good people, policies, pilots, etc.
some bad people, policies, pilots, etc.
some confused people, policies, pilots, etc.
some improving people, policies, pilots, etc.

You read more about Netjets than other companies on this board purely because Netjets has 10-times more employees than most aviation companies.

To post something negative just to bait others into a fight is counterproductive.

To post something negative in an effort to fix it is better.

To post something positive may help people have a better opinion of you and the company you work for. It may even increase business, profits, and your ability to earn what you think you deserve.

Did you ever think that management may listen to you better when you have a positive attitude? No one wants to listen or reposnd to someone who is negative.

We all want more. Support each other and it may happen sooner.

Latest resources

Back