NetJets In-House Fighting Championship thread

Flashbang

Active member
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Posts
31
Total Time
4500
How come every single NetJets inquiry thread gets hijacked and there's bitter fighting on it over something completely not related to the topic?

Here's your thread that's specifically dedicated to NetJets In-House Fighting Championship. Now come on ladies and gents.... make this be the longest thread ever on flightinfo. Duke it out!

Let me be the first to throw some fuel to start this fire, although I am truly curious about this particular topic.

- BBJ pay vs. every other airplane pay

How come there's so much pay disparity between BBJ's and other aircraft? Who negotiated this POS?? Are BBJ pilots supportive of a strike?

After you answer my question, please use this thread to bash each other back and forth to your heart's content and make this the longest thread in flightinfo's history.
 

Fracster

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Posts
208
Total Time
Enough
what's netjets?

A complete and total sh!t hole dominated by fifedoms, incompetence and blatant ignorance.
That aside its a Fractional ownership company. We sell shares of corporate jets, sort of like a time share.
 

Hogprint

If you aint Cav...
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Posts
695
Total Time
6000
I heard a funny one last night....

You've heard the old saying about the certainties in life,

Death, Taxes, ########### and Marquis card holders!! Ha-ha! :)
 

Freight Dog

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 26, 2001
Posts
2,232
Total Time
7500+
Flashbang said:
- BBJ pay vs. every other airplane pay

How come there's so much pay disparity between BBJ's and other aircraft? Who negotiated this POS?? Are BBJ pilots supportive of a strike?
I am curious about this myself...
 

HotelMonkey

Active member
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Posts
32
Total Time
Enough
dsptchrNJA

LOL.. Dude, I love your avatar!
 
Last edited:

Majik

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 30, 2001
Posts
320
Total Time
8000
Flashbang said:
How come there's so much pay disparity between BBJ's and other aircraft? Who negotiated this POS?? Are BBJ pilots supportive of a strike?
Because the BBJ pay had to be negotiated after the last contract was ratified in 1998. The company could not operate those planes until the salary was negotiated. The union had leverage. The company wanted the planes, the pilots wanted a higher salary. The company agreed to start a BBJ Captain at $135k/year.

Yes, the BBJ pilots are supportive of a strike, if that's what it takes to get the contract the majority of pilots want. A BBJ pilot is one of our negotiators. A BBJ pilot is chair of our Compliance Committee.
 

FLOPSouth

"Mach 0.83 or greater"
Joined
Jun 26, 2005
Posts
18
Total Time
2600+
NetJets, the place retired airline pilots come to die"

In reference to the above:

Its the place new hires come to be CAPTAINS!!!??!?!?

Southside
 

Guitar Guy

Charvel - San Dimas
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Posts
1,770
Total Time
Enough
Publishers said:
The way it is going, it will be the new Tab Express
They'll have to lose the 2500-hour TT requirement first.:cool:
 

aLear31pilot

Fly it like it was stolen
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Posts
95
Total Time
5,700
This thread has one hell of a long way to go to be the longest... check out under 135's at the bashing Silverhawk aviation in LNK is taking. 17 pages and counting, and that's only on one of the bashing threads that place is taking.
Godspeed, May you always have a tailwind... (at your skirt).
 

Guitar Guy

Charvel - San Dimas
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Posts
1,770
Total Time
Enough
aLear31pilot said:
This thread has one hell of a long way to go to be the longest... check out under 135's at the bashing Silverhawk aviation in LNK is taking. 17 pages and counting, and that's only on one of the bashing threads that place is taking.
Godspeed, May you always have a tailwind... (at your skirt).
And don't forget the long-running "Legacy Bashfest" under Corporate.:cool:
 

aLear31pilot

Fly it like it was stolen
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Posts
95
Total Time
5,700
You guys make this flyin' thing sound kinda fun! Anyone got the low down on how long it takes to get your private license to fly jets, I got $1,352.44 just burnin a hole in my pocket??
 

iflyabeech

el Piloto
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Posts
379
Total Time
plenty
17 Pages?

aLear31pilot said:
This thread has one hell of a long way to go to be the longest... check out under 135's at the bashing Silverhawk aviation in LNK is taking. 17 pages and counting, and that's only on one of the bashing threads that place is taking.
Godspeed, May you always have a tailwind... (at your skirt).
Dude, I dont know where you are looking, but as of 8-25-05, the longest thread I found using Silverhawk as a search term is 6 pages. Where did you come up with 17 pages? Are you a maybe exagerating a little?
 

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Posts
3,050
Total Time
>8,000
iflyabeech said:
Dude, I dont know where you are looking, but as of 8-25-05, the longest thread I found using Silverhawk as a search term is 6 pages. Where did you come up with 17 pages? Are you a maybe exagerating a little?
You can set the Thread Display Option under User CP to Show 5, 10, 20, 30, or 40 Posts per Page. Since we don't all use the same setting, the number of pages is a less useful number than the Number of Replies.

"Silverhawk Drives Operation Into Ground" has 83 replies.

Three other threads on the FAR 135 Charter section have more replies, with
"All 135 pilots should read" having the most with 111 replies.


"Legacy Bashfest" on the Corp section has 1,105 replies.

The longest thread I could find is "Keep It Going" with 1,520 replies. (With 40 Posts per Page, that's 39 pages.)




:)





.
 

dsptchrnja

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Posts
304
Total Time
00079
TonyC said:
You can set the Thread Display Option under User CP to Show 5, 10, 20, 30, or 40 Posts per Page. Since we don't all use the same setting, the number of pages is a less useful number than the Number of Replies.

"Silverhawk Drives Operation Into Ground" has 83 replies.

Three other threads on the FAR 135 Charter section have more replies, with
"All 135 pilots should read" having the most with 111 replies.


"Legacy Bashfest" on the Corp section has 1,105 replies.

The longest thread I could find is "Keep It Going" with 1,520 replies. (With 40 Posts per Page, that's 39 pages.).

Ummmm.... do you have the personal record for the most posts made by a single user? :eek:
 

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Posts
3,050
Total Time
>8,000
dsptchrNJA said:
Ummmm.... do you have the personal record for the most posts made by a single user? :eek:
Nope. FN FAL currently holds that distinction, if you can call it that.


:)



.
 

TailDraggerTed

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Posts
45
Total Time
-
Netjets is no different than any other aviation company

Netjets is no different than any other aviation company.

It is the same wherever you go....

some good people, policies, pilots, etc.
some bad people, policies, pilots, etc.
some confused people, policies, pilots, etc.
some improving people, policies, pilots, etc.

You read more about Netjets than other companies on this board purely because Netjets has 10-times more employees than most aviation companies.

To post something negative just to bait others into a fight is counterproductive.

To post something negative in an effort to fix it is better.

To post something positive may help people have a better opinion of you and the company you work for. It may even increase business, profits, and your ability to earn what you think you deserve.

Did you ever think that management may listen to you better when you have a positive attitude? No one wants to listen or reposnd to someone who is negative.

We all want more. Support each other and it may happen sooner.
 
Top