NetJets In-House Fighting Championship thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flashbang

How come every single NetJets inquiry thread gets hijacked and there's bitter fighting on it over something completely not related to the topic?

Here's your thread that's specifically dedicated to NetJets In-House Fighting Championship. Now come on ladies and gents.... make this be the longest thread ever on flightinfo. Duke it out!

Let me be the first to throw some fuel to start this fire, although I am truly curious about this particular topic.

- BBJ pay vs. every other airplane pay

How come there's so much pay disparity between BBJ's and other aircraft? Who negotiated this POS?? Are BBJ pilots supportive of a strike?

After you answer my question, please use this thread to bash each other back and forth to your heart's content and make this the longest thread in flightinfo's history.

what's netjets?

A complete and total sh!t hole dominated by fifedoms, incompetence and blatant ignorance.
That aside its a Fractional ownership company. We sell shares of corporate jets, sort of like a time share.

I heard a funny one last night....

You've heard the old saying about the certainties in life,

Death, Taxes, ########### and Marquis card holders!! Ha-ha! :)

Flashbang said:
- BBJ pay vs. every other airplane pay

How come there's so much pay disparity between BBJ's and other aircraft? Who negotiated this POS?? Are BBJ pilots supportive of a strike?

I am curious about this myself...

Flashbang said:
Because the BBJ pay had to be negotiated after the last contract was ratified in 1998. The company could not operate those planes until the salary was negotiated. The union had leverage. The company wanted the planes, the pilots wanted a higher salary. The company agreed to start a BBJ Captain at $135k/year.

Yes, the BBJ pilots are supportive of a strike, if that's what it takes to get the contract the majority of pilots want. A BBJ pilot is one of our negotiators. A BBJ pilot is chair of our Compliance Committee.

NetJets, the place retired airline pilots come to die"

In reference to the above:

Its the place new hires come to be CAPTAINS!!!??!?!?

Southside

Latest resources

Back