NetJets In-House Fighting Championship thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TonyC said:
The longest thread I could find is "Keep It Going" with 1,520 replies. (With 40 Posts per Page, that's 39 pages.)
:)
"Island Air" in the regionals board has 1547. They need to get out and do some real surfing for a change...

I love PFT and think all should do it.

For the life of me I cannot think why not to cross the picket line at Northwest.

Netjets pilots need to take a pay cut for all the crap they put out.

Ricci should be made president

Lorenzo the head of DOT/ FAA combined.

THAT SHOULD DO IT

Fracster said:
A complete and total sh!t hole dominated by fifedoms, incompetence and blatant ignorance.
That aside its a Fractional ownership company. We sell shares of corporate jets, sort of like a time share.

Fracster my friend...we meet again!!!!
Jezz boy down, down!! I can understand you wanting to make the situation here better for yourself, but honestly...do you really think you have it that bad? In all honestly you get paid to fly an airplane. Your not a rocket scientist, brain surgen etc. (well you might be i dont know) and you are your not paid for that "Talent here". With that how much do oyu feel you should make and if your not getting it mhy not move on an get it somewhere else? Just asking.

Hummm....

Hogprint said:
I heard a funny one last night....

You've heard the old saying about the certainties in life,

Death, Taxes, ########### and Marquis card holders!! Ha-ha! :)

Humm....i dont get it!!!!!

TailDraggerTed said:
Netjets is no different than any other aviation company.

It is the same wherever you go....

some good people, policies, pilots, etc.
some bad people, policies, pilots, etc.
some confused people, policies, pilots, etc.
some improving people, policies, pilots, etc.

You read more about Netjets than other companies on this board purely because Netjets has 10-times more employees than most aviation companies.

To post something negative just to bait others into a fight is counterproductive.

To post something negative in an effort to fix it is better.

To post something positive may help people have a better opinion of you and the company you work for. It may even increase business, profits, and your ability to earn what you think you deserve.

Did you ever think that management may listen to you better when you have a positive attitude? No one wants to listen or reposnd to someone who is negative.

We all want more. Support each other and it may happen sooner.

Yo Dragger TED!!

Very good point, in a perfect world...although i do agree with ya!!!
However this is what happens when the Union Folk get involved. You play by my rules (the Union) or i take my ball and go home. Very rarely will the union folk say anything positive if at all. I mean if it was all good then what the hell would they need the union for. After all they are pilots and "we fly very technically advaced equipment". I suppose with that they should all be making six figures and in that case so should i. I mean i use a very technically advanced piece of equipment every day as well, A COMPUTER! I feel that entitles me to at least 70-80 thousand a year, plus my trade!! Oh and lets not forget the fact that it is the companys job to "provide a standard of living" for everyone working there. Karl Marx would be proud!
Lata

All right, I’ll start by writing something positive....

I LOVE SEEING LARGE ORANGE SIGNS, CARRIED BY PILOTS WALKING IN CIRCLES, ON FRIDAYS!

I hear the Beantown boys are coming out in force.

Speaking of in-house fighting I'd have to admit the schedulers would whoop the pilots' aszes. If a fist could puncture a wall no problem, just imagine a pilot getting hit with that force. dang..sends chills through my spine just thinking about it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back