• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could you put multiple base requests on the application?

I'd be open to everywhere except LAX - could this speed things up?

jt

LAX is one of the more junior bases, isn't it?

There's really no such thing as a "junior base" at NJA. It is the most undesirable domicile because of the cost of living. If you put LAX as your choice of domicile on your application, you'd probably get a response pretty quick.

For what it's worth, I sent in my app mid-September, got the "application accepted" email mid-October and haven't heard anything yet as far as an interview. I ranked my domiciles DAL-LAX-PBI-CMH-TEB, but mentioned that I would accept any of them. Has anyone else gotten the interview email lately? If so, when did you put in your application?

One more quick question: Do they interview just about everyone who meets the mins or do they pick and choose those with the highest time? I am low on total time, but the time that I have is decent quality. (2750TT, 2400 multi-turbine, 1100 turbine PIC, current regional turboprop captain). I was just wondering how competitive I might be.

If you got the application I would say that you are going to get an interview. Things slow down over the holidays so hang in there. I would bet that January will see things pick up again. There was a big sic open bid that came out today. A sic is most likely not going to move to another sic posistion. Look at it as a picture of things to come. Best of luck.

Upon your date of hire you incur a two year equipment lock on your initial aircraft. This equipment lock restricts a First Officer from being awarded a First Officer posistion in another aircraft, unless you bid and can hold a BBJ or Falcon 2000EZ First Officer or a Captian posistion in any aircraft type. Every pilot that has been hired in the last two years will not be awarded any of these posistions. They can only move to a new domicile.

The sic bid that came out yesterday had a mix of, Hawker 400, Ultra, Encore, Hawker 800XP and XPC, Citation X and G-200. CMH, DAL, PBI and LAX were the domiciles that I remember. If there is some info above that is not correct please correct me. Best of Luck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back