Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Gulfstreams & Globals - Coexisting?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully there will be a Ten order down the road as well. Would suck to give that fleet up.

Sovereigns are all fairly new.....There were quite a few delivered in '07 and '08...Someone correct me but I think they may be the newest a/c NJA has....give or take

It would probably take 3 or 4 years for Lear 85's to start showing up. That would put the oldest sovereign at 10 years of age. That sounds like a plausible replacement to me. Or you could see a Legacy 450/500 order that replaces the Sovereign and XL/XLS.

Wow, as a super junior guy and a beechjet driver, I think your assumptions are flawed. I was a heavy driver flying internationally back in the early nineties. I think I would do just fine as a G FO. Hell, I might even teach the Captain a thing or two...

YHGTBSM

"The Best of the best of the best, Sir!"

:rolleyes:

Thats easy. The Global will pay more than most other fleets. Therefore should be bid by Seniority.

Displacements should then be directed to the vacancies created by those who bid by seniority into the Global.

I agree, even though it works to my disadvantage. Guns, we gotta stop agreeing so much. People will start talking about us.

Wow, as a super junior guy and a beechjet driver, I think your assumptions are flawed. I was a heavy driver flying internationally back in the early nineties. I think I would do just fine as a G FO. Hell, I might even teach the Captain a thing or two...

The former Herc drivers are some of our best!

Latest resources

Back