Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Gulfstreams & Globals - Coexisting?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm saying there are lots of blank stares when the terms like "ETP", "QFE", and "metric conversions" come up.

Global's

:laugh: Yeah, and wait to see what that stare turns into when they go to the Global's with a (little bit) of IOE training and they're dispatched to China or places as such. I'm glad I don't have to set next to a Senior NJA pilot (capt or F.O.) that get's the bid!!!!! :eek:

:laugh: Yeah, and wait to see what that stare turns into when they go to the Global's with a (little bit) of IOE training and they're dispatched to China or places as such. I'm glad I don't have to set next to a Senior NJA pilot (capt or F.O.) that get's the bid!!!!! :eek:

You make it sound sooooo hard, or is your training department really that bad?

Well, it has been dismantled of late.

The problem is people showing up expecting to be spoon fed every morsel of information they will need. You want to bid the long range equipment? Great. Crack a friggin book.

Give it a try yourself, (with no Int'l experience) and let me know how it works out for ya. There's always someone that thinks they can just jump out there and fly Globals or Gulfstreams anywhere in the world. The training at NJ is very good, and the majority of NJ pilots are TOP notch, but it takes time to learn. There's more to being a capt than flying, this AIN'T no airline, ie: go thru the door, turn left and sit down.

Give it a try yourself, (with no Int'l experience) and let me know how it works out for ya. There's always someone that thinks they can just jump out there and fly Globals or Gulfstreams anywhere in the world. The training at NJ is very good, and the majority of NJ pilots are TOP notch, but it takes time to learn. There's more to being a capt than flying, this AIN'T no airline, ie: go thru the door, turn left and sit down.
Who has no international experience?

Wow,
Thanks for the edukashun:rolleyes:.

Who has no international experience?

At a guess, two Beechjet F/O's, two Excel Captains, an Excel F/O and a partidge in a pear tree. The Hawker Captain probably has a little.

And just like all those MD-80 FOs who showed up in 2003, the news guys will also learn the ropes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back