NetJets Gateway cities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

da90drivr

If the company airlines you to your plane would you leave from your gateway or a closer major airport?
What do you do for parking at that airport?
Does the company pay for parking at your gateway?
Thanks

All tours start at your Gateway city. You can, however, return to a city of your choice. They will pay for your ticket as long as where you choose is cheaper than returning to your Gateway. If it is more, you pay the difference.

For training, you can leave from and return to the airport of choice with advanced notice of two weeks.

As for parking, most Gateway cities have FBOs that allow free parking. Some of the larger Gateway cities do not have free parking. NetJets does not pay us for parking.

You will be airlined to and from your gateway airport.

Some of the gateway airports (like PIT where I'm based) have free parking for the crews at the FBO's. At other gateway airports you can pay a fee and utilize the employee lots. And at others you are stuck paying regular parking at the local lots.

The company does not cover parking expenses at the gateways where you have to pay, whether it's in the employee lots or regular parking.

realityman said:
You will be airlined to and from your gateway airport.

Some of the gateway airports (like PIT where I'm based) have free parking for the crews at the FBO's. At other gateway airports you can pay a fee and utilize the employee lots. And at others you are stuck paying regular parking at the local lots.

The company does not cover parking expenses at the gateways where you have to pay, whether it's in the employee lots or regular parking.
Is getting the company to pay on the list of things for the new contract? Having to pay for parking can really add up.

I agree that parking expenses can become VERY costly. But is that something that will be addressed in the contract? We hope so. However, I don't like spreading rumors, and there are many MANY issues that will be addressed by the new MEC in the next round of negotiations, so I'm not sure what the priority of parking expenses is for them. How about this: As of tomorrow the new MEC will be in power. I will make it a point to ask them about this issue once the election is over and they've settled in. I'll post their answer here as soon as I have it.

Fair enough, I know you guys have alot more issues on your plate besides paying for parking. ;)

Good luck with the new MEC!

Parking in beantown used to be a real biatch. A lot of guys park outside the city and take the logan express in. Then catch the 88 bus to signature.

Now there is LIMITED parking at signature.

Realityman

Which FBO at PIT is it that you go out of? Just switched domicile to there and it would be handy to know which one gives friendly rides to frax guys.

Thanks.

there is only one at PIT fbo Avbase

Latest resources

Back