• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Gateway cities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel is correct. Avbase is the only FBO at PIT. Very nice folks. It's a bit of a trek from the FBO to the terminal, but they are usually very punctual. I've even had the FBO manager take me to the terminal when the van was on another run.

Signature Dallas love has PLENTY of free parking and run's us anywhere we want to go. Come on down to the BIG D

Regional Collection Points rcp

This thread talks about gateways as a given? Is Netjets still pushing the regional collection point thing- five airports- dfw, lax, etc. etc. is this still a sticking point in negotiations? Are new hires going to these rcp's?

Just wondering what the facts are.

CC

CitationCapt,

Negotiations will not resume until February 14, so presently it's not an issue. Will it be an issue when the negotiations resume? Probably. How much of a sticking point it becomes remains to be seen.

Currently, all new hires are subject to our old contract rules: live wherever you want, and use any of our current gateway cities as your domicile.

I believe most of the current pilot force does not want the RCA thing, and at the very least does not want new hires to be forced to live in RCA cities. Nothing is a certainty until it happens, but I suspect we will be fighting hard to NOT make new hires live at RCA cities.

Hope this helps.

Company wants RCA's bad. Pilots do not.

The non union Netjets pilots have a Fly From Home system. I can't see the SU... letting this RCA thing slide by.

Latest resources

Back