• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets & FLOPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJAowner I'm not falling for it. You speak of being an owner here all the time. What type of plane do you have a share on? What was the tail number of this so-called TA aircraft you flew on? What was the name of the crew? Otherwise I think you are full of it.

Guys -- I was being sarcastic. Did you see the earlier post with Cosi and Pepke.

I did not get a TA tail -- in fact a QS. I do not believe there is a shred of truth in this "release" either from a business perspective or a legal perspective. It would probably violate several antitrust laws.

I have a 1/8 of and Excel. Nice plane, lots of luggage space in the tail for family vacations.

When I read these posts today, not after a too many Killians at the neighbor's garage, things just don't make sense! I feel like a real boob for not taking NJAOwner's post with a grain of salt. I'll buy it he's an owner, but this whole charter thing is a bunch of garbage. Mostly if it's posted on the public Options board, it's all crap.

Guess next time the cerveza is flowing, I'll read now and type later. Dumba$$.

FlopsBoard

It is only listed one time on the so called Flops board, and that is no true Flight Options board, it is a bunch of Flight Options want to be union idiots. Any thing you read there has nothing to do with real Flight Options pilots!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back