• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets--Earnings Release

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Either 19 works at Avantair, or 19 is a Liar.... Hmmm I can't decide.

Just go with CA1900's suggestion. It's easier...;) And it's right--Both.

You have to feel bad for the Avantair pilots that have fallen for B19's anti-union, management is perfect, just trust us .... BS. Imagine having a top level manager who has no integrity and lies to pilots ...:erm:

It brings Moisture to mind...err...eyes...;) NJ folks can say, been there, done that. The memory was bad enough to make you want to warn others.

Waco, this is probably quite "interesting" to those who didn't know, huh? If my husband worked at Avantair, unsettling is the word I'd use.

Fisch, you nailed it!

Just go with CA1900's suggestion. It's easier...;) And it's right--Both.

You have to feel bad for the Avantair pilots that have fallen for B19's anti-union, management is perfect, just trust us .... BS. Imagine having a top level manager who has no integrity and lies to pilots ...:erm:

It brings Moisture to mind...err...eyes...;) NJ folks can say, been there, done that. The memory was bad enough to make you want to warn others.

Waco, this is probably quite "interesting" to those who didn't know, huh? If my husband worked at Avantair, unsettling is the word I'd use.

Fisch, you nailed it!

Once a company grows past a certain size (don't know what that size is) it becomes necessary to have a union on the property. Just look at feel-good-LUV-feeling SWA. Great place to work and yet they have a union on property. They have their issues too, but less in frequency and size. Jetblue pilots are trying to start a union and one day too, they will have one. A managaement team can only pump so much feel-good juice and have everyone work as a team. A time comes and a union is the best way to protect the rights of it's members. Avantair will grow to a size that a union will be required to protect the rights and issues that give a nice QOL to its pilots. A union is the lesser of two evils.

You guys and wife are funny. You have plenty to worry about. Interesting that we are all feeling very secure in our jobs here at AvantAir. Say whatever you want. The company stood by it's employees, all of them like it or not. I would focus on your own situation and not pay too much attention to ours. We just sit back and laugh at this stuff. You all can continue to send your resumes in though. By the way there is no anti union stuff going on here it just doesn't come up at all. When you end up being the only company not to furlough that pretty much says it all.

By the way NJW if your husband worked at Avantair you wouldn't have to worry about your family being affected. Sounds nice doesn't it?

You guys and wife are funny. You have plenty to worry about. Interesting that we are all feeling very secure in our jobs here at AvantAir. Say whatever you want. The company stood by it's employees, all of them like it or not. I would focus on your own situation and not pay too much attention to ours. We just sit back and laugh at this stuff. You all can continue to send your resumes in though. By the way there is no anti union stuff going on here it just doesn't come up at all. When you end up being the only company not to furlough that pretty much says it all.

nice attitude...maybe you should direct your posts at individuals instead of a group.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back