• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Domicile Update 5/25

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I used to commute (3 hours) I went to the local library and borrowed audio books (don't buy them, there $30+). Then I would rip them to my ipod and play those in the car. Anything to help pass the time.

Get a local library account with download-able audio books and use a program called Tunebite to get them on to your listening device. Very handy program to have if you want to remove some unwanted security features of audio files.

Gunfyter - Waiting for my Treo 700. Does your Treo have enough battery to listen to books? Also did you go Bluetooth with yours and who is your provider? My CP can't seem to find a BT that will work and he is switching to Sprint. I'm going to wait for the upgrades of the 700.

Baja.

XM Lucy is my call.

Cracker Barrel has audio books on CD and tape (I think) that you can rent. A few years ago my wife and I did a long road trip. The audio books really make the time go by faster. When you finish a book just stop at the next Cracker Barrel and turn it in and get another one if you want.

AirBear

Ultra Grump said:
Then designate CMH. WAY cheaper than LAX.

Which goes back to the three rule of real estate... Location, location, location.......... CMH isn't half as nice as LA and I dis-like LA pleanty...

Latest resources

Back