NetJets - distance from base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gunfyter said:
At least 1/2 the time you can get airlined to BNA at the end of your tour... by paying the difference... which sometimes will be zero.

Hawthorne Suites will put up NJ guys for about $38 a night. Nice place with free breakfast. Once you get on 7/7 you can buy tickets online in advance for months ahead.
Also good stuff, didn't think about that.

Guitar Guy said:
Lear70 - maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean by getting a cab to ADS or DFW. Unless you are assigned to show at the satellite airport (which I believe is DFW for DAL), you only need to get to the show location at DAL. From there, the company will provide transportation to wherever you need to go. For instance, say they want you to crew a plane out of ADS or FTW. You show up at DAL at the appointed time and then they are on the hook for transportation to ADS or FTW.

Hope that info helps.
Yes it does, thanks again.

All this makes this job almost a definite for me if I can get it. I am SO sick of the airline life (or what it is at this particular regional), and I honestly sometimes miss the fun of flying corporate jets. Some of it wasn't that great, but some of it was a lot more fun that what I'm doing now and I truly believe the pros outweigh the cons (even though Home Basing is YEARS away for me).

Thanks for the help guys, I LOVE this board!

Latest resources

Back