NetJets Contract Status

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
outside looking in......

Let me just say from the perspective of someone who desperately wants to fly for NJA...
I would GLADLY work under the existing situation, will welcome the new contract when it becomes effective and would be of the mindset-"I'm very fortunate to be making decent money for doing something I enjoy". While I realize this is oversimplification, I'll bet there are hundreds of pilots just like me who want to come work for NJA, FO, Flex-Jet,etc. regardless of the current situation. I hope those of you who have been fortunate enough to be hired by these companies stop and count your blessings. As for me, I'll continue to try to get someone to "hand deliver" my resume' as that seems to be the only way to get an interview. Good luck to you all and let's remember: truly professional pilots make up a small fraternity-we should be ever-supportive of each other.
By the way...anyone who is so moved by my words of inspiration that they'd like to help in my quest to join the frational brotherhood can PM me at their convenience...(only half-kidding).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back