NETJETS? (contract) (pay)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FLYLOW22 said:
I used to be an optimisst. Now I am a realist. I suggest you adopt a more realistic philosophy. Otherwise you will constantly be let down in this career. Aim high but expect sub orbital.
EXACTLY the reason I am a Pessimist... I am either continously being proven right, or being pleasantly surprised! Either way, no down side!

A coworker of mine just got back from an interview. They said the gateways will be cut to 5. CHM, LA, New York, Chicago, and somewhere in Florida. The current guys will be grandfathered in, although they must be able to make it to one of the new gateways by 10pm on Monday. Anyone else heard this?

208starcheck said:
A coworker of mine just got back from an interview. They said the gateways will be cut to 5. CHM, LA, New York, Chicago, and somewhere in Florida. The current guys will be grandfathered in, although they must be able to make it to one of the new gateways by 10pm on Monday. Anyone else heard this?
That's bogus intel friend.

It's going to be something similar, but your specifics are incorrect. Since I'm not on the MEC, I don't have the specifics either.

Latest resources

Back