NetJets classes for November?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Powda5

Do you know anyone in a November class date? Are they full?

I know several people busting their butts to get in before the TA. If there are folks already hired waiting on a November class, though, then I would know it's impossible for them to even try for an interview to get in before the TA. I would think it would be tight, anyway, to get an interview and class before this TA...but your info would be appreciated.

I would like to get any info you have regarding classes for November--if you know how many, what the dates are, and/or if they are filled.

Thanks!

starting over

I start indoc on 8 Nov and Citation X on 29 Nov. Don't know if all classes are full.

edit: Bad calendar math on my part, Indoc is on 7 Nov.

Last edited:
I start Indoc class Nov 7th for the Ultra. However, trying to change over to the X for Nov 8th.

Edit: I meant the X class on the 29th

Last edited:
If you change you might have to move...consider that. Unless you already live in an "rca"..Lax,cmh,dal,ewr,pbi...

Ridethewind,

Sept 14th. However, I was offered several class date's starting at the end of Sept.- Oct. I took a later class date because I wanted to clear alot of things on my plate before I headed to training.

PUCKFA18 said:
I start Indoc class Nov 7th for the Ultra. However, trying to change over to the X for Nov 8th.

Edit: I meant the X class on the 29th

Besides the Ultra and the X, are newhires being placed into other aircraft? Which aircraft are most likely over the next few months? I would imagine the Beechjet and Excel would also be probable. How about the Sovereign and the G200 in the next few months?

Latest resources

Back