• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets/Cessna

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When was the Union voted in? How much time did they have to make any improvements? How long has management had time to...um...manage?

Also, unemployment is going DOWN. Today's numbers show unemployment as 8.3% in a 5th straight monthly decline

Although neither points above will help conditions at CA, neither does setting blame on Unions, politics, or global warming.

ahhhhh your not serious are you? I mean you really really believe that unemployment went down? Sorry to pee in your wheaties but have you ever actually asked yourself 8.3 percent of what? Sure sounds good but let me educate you.....the number comes from the actual number of employable people age 18-65 who ARE WILLING, ABLE AND ARE NOW WORKING OR WANTING TO WORK! It does not count those people underemployed, people who have stopped working, or folks who have exhausted thier 99 week benefits and are not back working.......sooooooo ( drum roll) when you actually put these folks back into the mix we are at about 17.5%.....but wit there's more

If you want apples to apples lets only look at when bumbles, the unions, and global warming folks took over fixing the e onomy after that terrible Bush......we have 2.7 million less people working today then there was on that great hopieeee changeeee day we have added babies every day ( sure we lost some folks also) but net net we are adding people to the economy every month. So all this said just ad back in the folks who gave up and yep you guessed it unemployment went up once again last month.....real number with just the govts counted numbers 10.9% sorry to burst your bubble......but with our elected officials you gotta be smart enough to know a lie when you see it and find the facts....they suck but it does not make it untrue......lesson over

HERE'S MORE FOR YA ALSO, put far better then I can put it.
Record 1.2 Million People Fall Out Of Labor Force In One Month, Labor Force Participation Rate Tumbles To Fresh 30 Year Low

A month ago, we joked when we said that for Obama to get the unemployment rate to negative by election time, all he has to do is to crush the labor force participation rate to about 55%. Looks like the good folks at the BLS heard us: it appears that the people not in the labor force exploded by an unprecedented record 1.2 million. No, that's not a typo: 1.2 million people dropped out of the labor force in one month! So as the labor force increased from 153.9 million to 154.4 million, the non institutional population increased by 242.3 million meaning, those not in the labor force surged from 86.7 million to 87.9 million. Which means that the civilian labor force tumbled to a fresh 30 year low of 63.7% as the BLS is seriously planning on eliminating nearly half of the available labor pool from the unemployment calculation. As for the quality of jobs, as withholding taxes roll over Year over year, it can only mean that the US is replacing high paying FIRE jobs with low paying construction and manufacturing. So much for the improvement.

Chart below shows it all http://www.zerohedge.com/news/record...-rate-tumbles

HERE'S MORE FOR YA ALSO, put far better then I can put it.
Record 1.2 Million People Fall Out Of Labor Force In One Month, Labor Force Participation Rate Tumbles To Fresh 30 Year Low

A month ago, we joked when we said that for Obama to get the unemployment rate to negative by election time, all he has to do is to crush the labor force participation rate to about 55%. Looks like the good folks at the BLS heard us: it appears that the people not in the labor force exploded by an unprecedented record 1.2 million. No, that's not a typo: 1.2 million people dropped out of the labor force in one month! So as the labor force increased from 153.9 million to 154.4 million, the non institutional population increased by 242.3 million meaning, those not in the labor force surged from 86.7 million to 87.9 million. Which means that the civilian labor force tumbled to a fresh 30 year low of 63.7% as the BLS is seriously planning on eliminating nearly half of the available labor pool from the unemployment calculation. As for the quality of jobs, as withholding taxes roll over Year over year, it can only mean that the US is replacing high paying FIRE jobs with low paying construction and manufacturing. So much for the improvement.

Chart below shows it all http://www.zerohedge.com/news/record...-rate-tumbles

Smartest guy on FI right here folks (or really close to it anyway..ha)! If Nixon heard a GDP number he didn't like, he would just tell them to change it. Look at factory orders, retail sales, commodity consumption and stock piles to get the real facts.

In October everything was crashing based on the data and 3 months later dogs and cats are walking in the park together. I've been active in the stock market since age 19 and I have never seen so much manipulation and intervention ( disclaimer, I'm only 33). I rarely hold stocks overnight because the results of such intervention is out of my league and I have no idea how it will turn out. Rome BC comes to mind.

Last edited:
the number comes from the actual number of employable people age 18-65 who ARE WILLING, ABLE AND ARE NOW WORKING OR WANTING TO WORK! It does not count those people underemployed, people who have stopped working, or folks who have exhausted thier 99 week benefits and are not back working.......sooooooo ( drum roll) when you actually put these folks back into the mix we are at about 17.5%....

This is all correct but................ those same rules also apply when the economy is good and we have 5% unemployment. Apples to apples.

FYI it is widely believed 3% or below is impossible because people change jobs and are unemployed for a short period or don't want to work.

Sounds like you watch Fox news. Your Fox news sound bits are easy to spot. Try education and removing politics, it's a more holistic approach.

This is all correct but................ those same rules also apply when the economy is good and we have 5% unemployment. Apples to apples.

FYI it is widely believed 3% or below is impossible because people change jobs and are unemployed for a short period or don't want to work.

Sounds like you watch Fox news. Your Fox news sound bits are easy to spot. Try education and removing politics, it's a more holistic approach.

LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS....ALWAYS TRYING TO TELL 1/2 you are correct but ( and why I put the second part that explains it far better than I) when at 5 % ( important part) there are no people dropped out of the workforce not counted like this data.......so not apples to apples hence why I fully documented the rest....listen I know facts suck.....they are numbers from the govt statistics not mine not flux news or NPR or any of them....they are what they are you may not like them but they are what's happening in America today.

Wake up folks, I don't give a damn about the party but if you are this easily manipulated your will surely be unprepared for the crap stom coming. Bumbles is killing America, like bush was killing America, like Clinton was killing America.....it's all the same. The only question is how fast we get there.....but you have to look at everything and trust nothing....1.2MILLION LESS PEOPLE EVEN LOOKING FOR WORK IS HIGHER UNEMPLOYMENT.....EVEN YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE BUT IT SUCKS AND IS SCARY......I HATE IT TOO BUT AT LEAST I ACKNOWLEGE IT AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE NEAR FUTURE.

This is good stuff.....but it proves My point even more 1/2 truths.......it starts with a premis and proves it. I'm amazed you could or would find something like this....I like it.

But still does not explain how 1.2 million less people working now then when bumbles took office means the unemployment number can go down.....it can't simple math. Sorry these facts may suck but still reality wether you like to see it or not. The quicker you realize this the better for you and your family.....but good stuff, thanks!

LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS....ALWAYS TRYING TO TELL 1/2 you are correct but ( and why I put the second part that explains it far better than I) when at 5 % ( important part) there are no people dropped out of the workforce not counted like this data.......so not apples to apples hence why I fully documented the rest....listen I know facts suck.....they are numbers from the govt statistics not mine not flux news or NPR or any of them....they are what they are you may not like them but they are what's happening in America today.

Wake up folks, I don't give a damn about the party but if you are this easily manipulated your will surely be unprepared for the crap stom coming. Bumbles is killing America, like bush was killing America, like Clinton was killing America.....it's all the same. The only question is how fast we get there.....but you have to look at everything and trust nothing....1.2MILLION LESS PEOPLE EVEN LOOKING FOR WORK IS HIGHER UNEMPLOYMENT.....EVEN YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE BUT IT SUCKS AND IS SCARY......I HATE IT TOO BUT AT LEAST I ACKNOWLEGE IT AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE NEAR FUTURE.

Can someone translate this babble? It is interesting how the most egotistical create the rumors. CitationAir is going down and naturally someone at NJ assumes they will buy them out and recall everyone because NJ is the "logical choice". Last I checked, the customers own the airplanes not CitationAir so, those customers will have to buy and sign into whatever company they chose to go to. In reality, what is going to happen is the industry is going to be flooded with another wave of used airplanes and no one to buy. The positive is that everyone's piece of the pie will grow but, the pie is smaller now.

Can someone translate this babble? It is interesting how the most egotistical create the rumors. CitationAir is going down and naturally someone at NJ assumes they will buy them out and recall everyone because NJ is the "logical choice". Last I checked, the customers own the airplanes not CitationAir so, those customers will have to buy and sign into whatever company they chose to go to. In reality, what is going to happen is the industry is going to be flooded with another wave of used airplanes and no one to buy. The positive is that everyone's piece of the pie will grow but, the pie is smaller now.

No one can translate. He's a moron! (I mean Rigger of course)

ahhhhh your not serious are you? I mean you really really believe that unemployment went down? Sorry to pee in your wheaties but have you ever actually asked yourself 8.3 percent of what? Sure sounds good but let me educate you.....the number comes from the actual number of employable people age 18-65 who ARE WILLING, ABLE AND ARE NOW WORKING OR WANTING TO WORK! It does not count those people underemployed, people who have stopped working, or folks who have exhausted thier 99 week benefits and are not back working.......sooooooo ( drum roll) when you actually put these folks back into the mix we are at about 17.5%.....but wit there's more

If you want apples to apples lets only look at when bumbles, the unions, and global warming folks took over fixing the e onomy after that terrible Bush......we have 2.7 million less people working today then there was on that great hopieeee changeeee day we have added babies every day ( sure we lost some folks also) but net net we are adding people to the economy every month. So all this said just ad back in the folks who gave up and yep you guessed it unemployment went up once again last month.....real number with just the govts counted numbers 10.9% sorry to burst your bubble......but with our elected officials you gotta be smart enough to know a lie when you see it and find the facts....they suck but it does not make it untrue......lesson over

FACTS, FACTS, FACTS, FACTS. You haven't proven one "FACT" that you've claimed.

Latest resources

Back