Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets call to action (another post from OneSky Crew Lounge)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not offering any skin in this debate. This isn't my writing or opinion. I'm just pasting this post which was written on the OS Crew Lounge since many of you aren't on that site.

Dirty Squirrel
if You truly have no “skin in this debate” why are You posting the decert groups crap. Are You Fox News and just want to be fair and balanced. What You are in fact doing is forwarding their agenda, so I find it hard to believe You don’t care what happens and in fact would like to see the decert happen.

I for one appreciate it Dirty Squirrel. I am assuming you are posting here to get the rebuttal these disingenuous tomes need and shed light on what the truth really is...

The problem with "that site" is you have to disclose your identity to one of the most self serving and dishonest people I've ever been snowed by. I would bet my next paycheck those Anonymous names aren't truly Anonymous if you're posting anything of consequence.

Remember, they've shared (or "promised to share") the names of card signers with management. Remember they claimed beer money funded the campaign until the Teamsters disclosed they were backed by some of the heaviest hitters in the anti labor movement with "free" assistance. Remember they claimed they were forming an in house union until caught in a lie had to admit it was just a straw man campaign. Do I need to go on?

We win every time we expose their lies. Frank has banned anyone with the information to do it. Bringing the fight to Flight Info is a good thing. I only hope DS you are being equally fair and posting the rebuttals or at least directing people here by saying "well the posters at Flightinfo.com have a different opinion".

Remember they have a reason to fear light shed on their lies. We have no fear because we haven't lied. Whatever Dirty Squirrel posts, at the end of the day it will just expose their inequity.

"Flexjet Red Label pilots enjoy wages that exceed that of their NetJets unionized peers by as much as 25%. "

Sounds like the company would be better off with a Pilot Union!

Read his book. The master plan is the top 20 might make more but the bottom 80 will make considerably less.

Even then, there’s still a disingenuous lie tucked in there for the Red Label Pilots. Divided out by days and hours, the Red Label pay sucks.

Let’s not forget that’s only a CL30 comparison because Kenn Ricci’s greatest showman trick is to create a little truth in the center of his master con game lie.

Ask a Gulfstream or Global pilot in the open market how they feel about the laughable wages in those programs. Are they 25% higher or 35% lower?

I find it interesting Frank’s article fails to mention Ricci has already been caught trying to scam the Red Label pilots out of their promised profit sharing. Frank fails to mention it is the Union Ricci wants to get rid of is the one fighting a grievance right now for his failure to pay the promised bonus on behalf of Red Label Pilots. The Union is far from anti-Red Label.

If Red Label pilots vote this union out, not only is there no guarantee their pay is protected (like it is right now) but the grievance goes away and so does their bonus.

And QOL No more hard days off IRL is already there

I was unaware of that until seeing that post on the VUH.

Between that post and JM's last two p2p letters reprinted there, the information available on the VUH is worthy of anyone's time.

You have to be a MIGS to post but anyone can sign up to read.

If Red Label pilots vote this union out, not only is there no guarantee their pay is protected (like it is right now) but the grievance goes away and so does their bonus.

That is exactely what I was thinking.

The red lable pilots have it all now.
They have the new aircraft, the good pay and make your own schedule plus a contract that guarantees it stays in place!!!!!

Why would they vote to decert and throw away the contract that keep all of this in place for them???

That would have to be the stupidest thing that they could do.
Cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Latest resources

Back