Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets application accepted to interview time.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dillfer,

Maybe your paper work got lost in the shuffle. I think you should ask whoever did your internal LOR to find out what they can. The next step would be to e-mail or call Derinda, who has the reputation of being THE best HR person in the entire aviation industry. She would tell you what the deal is.

Well, I just got the interview invite for various dates in JAN up in CMH. Does anyone know if you can 'rent' some time on that Citation II sim over at Flight Safety?

For those that want to know; No LOR, App sent on 8/1/07, App accepted email on 10/12/07 for PBI, Notified 12/31/07 of Interview dates and invite.

Last edited:
Well, I just got the interview invite for various dates in JAN up in CMH. Does anyone know if you can 'rent' some time on that Citation II sim over at Flight Safety?

For those that want to know; No LOR, App sent on 8/1/07, App accepted email on 10/12/07 for PBI, Notified 12/31/07 of Interview dates and invite.

Probably be a better use of your time to sit down in front of MS flight sim and put a few hours into that.

Thanks, I think that I will hold out a little bit longer before I call. They ask you not to call in the app acceptance letter.

It looks like they have gone to a new interview format. Day one is for travel, day two is the 'face to face' and day three is the sim eval and fly back home. I wonder why they changed? Interesting.....

The Interview dates offered to me were:

January 7-9
January 8-10

January 14-16
January 15-17

January 21-23
January 22-24

January 28-30
January 29-31

Latest resources

Back