NetJet ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xpdriver said:
There are people that think that they deserve 200000 at year 5.
No one has said that figure except you.

That would be nice but no matter how much NJA makes,they are not going to come of that kind of cash.
Ummm. That's for the MEC to determine based on financial data. Then it's up to all of us to vote... not guess. They hav tha cash dude. Are you willing to get it is the question...

Look at united, they were going under before 9/11...
United management has sucked for years. No surprise there. UAL is a COMPLETELY different animal whose revenue source is MARKEDLY different than NJA. Good management rarely finds it's way to airlines. There is just more money at other types of companies. We make money if the plane is shut off and parked. UAL is losing money with full plane loads. I don't see the comparison.

You will see 100000ish at year 5. and a nice raise every year after that.
Maybe in the first T/A. The second will be higher. Then the third. Then the fourth... Till they get it right.

This beats any regional out there.
Wow. Setting your sights soooooo high aren't you?

And just remember we get to doi this again in 4 or so years. This is not the last contract ever.
THE FIRST THING YOU'VE SAID THAT I AGREE WITH!!!

I believe 100000ish or more is what a 5 year should make...
Loooooooow ball.

justifying your pay by saying its better than any regional out there (?)

way to aim high guys!!

and please, I hope everyone does not have the attitude that "uh...maybe NEXT contract.."

what happened to all the picket signs and parked citations y'all were talking about??

"what happened to all the picket signs and parked citations y'all were talking about??"

Can you say RLA...RLA....RLA...RLA...Not gonna happen.

"and please, I hope everyone does not have the attitude that "uh...maybe NEXT contract.."

The TA'd sections are already miles ahead of the current contract, with a reasonable pay raise it would be dumb to vote it down rather than take the money and bennies now and work on the next one. Otherwise we end up with the current pathetic contract for another 3 years of negotiating mediating. I only wish we would have had something to start with 3+ years ago while they worked on the 3rd contract for the last 3 years instead of staying under the current contract the whole time.

Latest resources

Back