NetJet is gonna EXPLODE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aspiring to be said:
You flew at 3 Airlines, BS. Maybe a commuter but not an airline and I doubt that.

Ohhhhhhh, I see, commuters aren't airlines.

Kinda hard to read anything else you typed when you are this full of poop. :)

Why not start a thread and poll any of the retired 121 heavy drivers at NJA what their opinion is of the quality of the aviators at NJA. While you're at it-ask what's more challenging-piloting a CE-750 or a B-767?

Also-let's do some research and find out who generates more revenue for the parent company over a particular route segment-a money losing narrow body flying LGA-PBI with a fanny in every seat-or a Citation X flying 2 pax from HPN-PBI at NJA. I would not be surprised to assert that after all expenses-fuel,maintenace, landing fees etc-NJA makes more money on the route.

To answer the above-the pilots I have flown FO for at NJA are every bit as good if not BETTER than any 121 types I have flown with.

Also-trust me-flying the 767 international is far less challenging than flying the X from MIA to Bogota. The NJA pilots are only asking for a fair wage and a decent flying environment. The union atmosphere at NJA is also far superior to any overhyped ALPA unit I flew under at more than one major 121 carrier. I'm proud to be part of this group-and part of this union. I could not say the same in other 121 ALPA carriers I worked for.

Latest resources

Back