NetJet Base Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

haulingthemail

If I take the first domicle offered to get in quicker, and eventually want to make my way back to DAL. Does the aircraft I'm on have to be offered at DAL in order to transfer, or anytime a DAL slot opens regardless of A/C you can transfer based on senority?

To get back to DAL you either have to

1. Bid and get awarded a sic slot in your aircraft for DAL.
2. Swap with another sic in same fleet that wants to move out of DAL and into your domicile.
3. Bid and get awarded a pic slot for any aircraft that is for DAL.
4. Bid sic into another aircraft after two year seat lock is up.

Thats the simple version.

haulingthemail said:
If I take the first domicle offered to get in quicker, and eventually want to make my way back to DAL. Does the aircraft I'm on have to be offered at DAL in order to transfer, or anytime a DAL slot opens regardless of A/C you can transfer based on senority?

It has to be a/c and seat, but you can also swap with someone that is in the same a/c and seat (they call it "Aircraft Program Position") if you can find someone who wants to swap domiciles with you. You can do that at any time, just need to give the company a 30 day notice. Of course, you need to find someone who wants to swap first.

I interviewed this week and they are offering slots in all domiciles. Lots of LAX, DAL, and PBI. A few TEB and CMH. Derinda said CMH would not be offered after October for a while.

I still can't figure out the how and why....

RideandDrive said:
I got the application accepted email in February.

did you you only want DAL? or is it taking about 6 months to land an interview period?

What eqiup did they have during your interview for choices?

RideandDrive said:
I only wanted PBI. The equipment is mostly Excel, 400XP, and X for the rest of the year.

thanks for your help. I'll just set back and wait now. I want DAL, but willing to go else where till DAL opens.

Dumb question…

How far from your domicile do you have to reside?

Latest resources

Back