NetJet base question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

stratus72

I understand there are about 100 or so bases with Netjets. If I wanted to stay in Colorado, how likely is it that I could get that location as a new hire? Is it all based on seniority? I'm not sure of the future of Frontier. I've been a Captain on a CRJ (4000 PIC) and an FO on the A320. I hope my odds of employment are good.

Any input/advice would be great.

Thanks

Last edited:
There are 100 bases exactly and they are all available to everyone, regardless of seniority. In fact, with 30-days notice you can change your base as many times as you want, to whatever other base you want.

Check this site out for starters.

www.netjetspilotjobs.com

Many of your questions will get answered.

Also... Based are NOT seniority specific. I believe that COS and DEN are both listed in the 100. I think DRO and a few other CO cities are listed too.

Your "base" is merely the city you will airline to and from (most of the time) at the beginning and end of your tour.

Last edited:
I know this is unlikely, but what if the majority of the pilots wanted the same base? How does the company assure that you will get the base you want? Just to make sure I understand, even as a new hire, if I want to be based in the Denver area, I will 100% get it?

Thanks

Thanks for the info. How do you get from your base to where the aircraft is waiting? Does the company pay for a ticket each time?

I know this is unlikely, but what if the majority of the pilots wanted the same base? How does the company assure that you will get the base you want? Just to make sure I understand, even as a new hire, if I want to be based in the Denver area, I will 100% get it?

Thanks

Bases are NOT seniority or aircraft dependent. You want DEN, you got DEN.

The airplanes have no schedules or bases (unlike 121). Therefore, pilots are not tied to any particular base.

In fact, you wanna change from DEN to FLL for the winter... ok. Just give 30 days notice.

Airline tickets. They pay, all the time.

Thanks everyone! I'm sure I will have many more questions in the future. Is there a link to all the current gouge on the interview/sim process?

See Flylow's reply above. The link should answer 99% of your questions. Make sure you look at the little pfd brochures and check out the videos.

Best of luck,

Latest resources

Back