Net Jets Savannah

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerjet

Does anybody have any info on the net jets GIV, GV side of the house. what does the schedule look like, is it similar to 10 on 7 off. also, anybody with a fax number for these guys in savannah. what's the pay like? thanx in advance

Single Carrier Status will be filed by March.

Just remember American Eagle.

Via la revolution

Under the railway labor act, all wholly owned companies under a "single transportation system" are to be covered by the same employee union and CBA. Since we are already Teamsters and our NJI "brethren" are militantly non-union, they would be forced to become Teamster members in our local as soon as a judge orders the petition approved. This one is a slam dunk. If you go to work in Savannah, plan on being a Teamster within the year.

Now the question comes of seniority integration and pay scales after integration. Since you have 250 members and we have 1950+, we've paid dues since being hired and they haven't - you can expect that we're going to insure that those factors are taken into consideration. If you're ready to be at the bottom of 2250 guys at NetJets/NJI , by all means - take that rosey job.

GV - too late dude. Most of us saw your post anyway. Hope you like the new look of NJI in the next few months. I think you guys may be offered up by Santulli as his sacrificial lambs during the coming negotiations.

Last edited:
ok now i am starting to understand this. sorry for opening up a can of worms, i was just searching for some info. i hope you can work out this deal with minimum disagreement

SC should be SG=Seat Grab.TC

AA-

Might want to do a little research into how that place came to be and you'd realize the seat grab already occured. It wasn't us doing the grabbing. I won't say that Local 284 and some of our elected leaders didn't play a role in that.. but those guys are gone now. But hey, don't let anyone confuse your perceptions with the facts.

Latest resources

Back