Net Jets Owners Flying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gunfyter,

You could send him a copy of "The Wizard of Oz" so he could learn all the words to "If I Only Had A Brain."

Jack has it backwards

Jack -- you have it backwards

The union and pilots are not allowing the owners to fly their planes,
the owners allow/employ the pilots to fly the owners' planes.

Fly safe.

First flights since 91k took effect are this Friday and Sunday. I'll let you know. Got a 7 a.m. departure Friday morning and since it is a peak day (and now 91k) sure hope they do not move me 3 hours earlier! But I have never been moved on an early morning flight. Late in the day is where I hear the trouble is.

Fly safe.

Oh....now I get it!

Now I understand what my dentist was talking about! When he learned that my husband is a pilot for NJ, he told me that he knew some pilots that were also owners and that they got to fly the planes wherever they wanted to go. I was confused because I knew that none of the NJ pilots could afford a share of the plane. Pilots that are also owners....??? NO. Owners that are also pilots! Big difference! My son has another appointment soon; so I'll be able to have a more enlightened conversation with the dentist...:) Thanks guys! I learn a lot here...:)

So since the owner is up there flying with the PIC, does the SIC get to sit in the back and read the usa today, stick M&M's in the cracks of the tables, and use the lave 5 mins before landing (#2)?

M&Ms

No M&Ms on NetJets flights unless the SIC brought them on board himself. Plenty of Tootsie Rolls though.

Fly safe.

Actually NJW there are only a very select few that actually have the time and qualifications to be typed and fly our planes. I doubt that your dentist knows a few of them. Probably that they just get to fly in the back of the plane.

And there are some pilots that can afford to be owners.

Latest resources

Back