Net-Jets Middle East

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NetJets Middle East

The rejection e-mail came today 12/04. It also contained the "must also consider many administrative requirements" phrase. I emailed them my resume on 11/09.

Does anybody have a study gouge for Citation Excell or any other info regarding the Sim check and interview for NJME in Paris? You can PM me. Thanks!

I think "administrative problems" must be Arabic for "furloughed so don't waste our time!"

Hey wafu it could have been your winning personality that got you that letter. It has nothing to do with being furloughed. Maybe you didn'teven come close to meeting their requirements? Or maybe it was your attitude.

Diesel said:
Hey wafu it could have been your winning personality that got you that letter. It has nothing to do with being furloughed. Maybe you didn'teven come close to meeting their requirements? Or maybe it was your attitude.

Hey Diesel, maybe he's a bit frustrated because of the current economic downturn. It's easy to sit there on your perch and criticize furloughed pilots about their "attitudes" while you continue to fly. If you don't have anything worth contributing, maybe you should save the lectures for your kids. Give the guy a break.

hey 750driver comments like this
Good to see they have experience and safety at the bottom of their list of hiring criteria.
posted by wafu is a cheap shot. There are a variety of reasons why someone doesn't get hired. Look at the equipment he flew. He has no g time, no 800 time, no falcon, or cessna time. Maybe he does but he doesn't post it.

We only have the information he gave us. Sure I continue to fly but the attitude against furloughees is in one's head. Recruiters understand that this economic downturn in flying will be here for the long haul. Giving a furlougee an easy 2 years of work at the least before they get called back. More than enough time for managment to get their pound of flesh out of them.

I don't have any kids. I was told by a close friend. The instant you start flying something burning kersoene make sure you get the "snip" it will save a lot of grief down the road.

Diesel, I agree with you on the safety comment. That was a low blow.

I just want to point out that frustrations are running high in the "furloughed" community, and sometimes our flying peers are quick to judge. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but some folks shouldn't pass judgement until they've walked in those shoes.

Diesel, I'm not attacking you. I just want to make sure people understand what's happening on the other side of the fence. Fly safe :)

Trust me i know. My father in law is about to get furloughed. I never thought that would happen with the amount of time he has in.

Just goes to show how screwed up our buisness is.

Nice new pic by the way. :)

Hey Guys;

Can someone please just answer my question?

Does anybody have a study gouge for Citation Excell or any other info regarding the Sim check and interview for NJME in Paris? You can PM me. Thanks.

I'm employed by a NJ's company and received: "Many factors are taken into consideration, not only experience and professional qualifications, but we must also consider many administrative requirements" in my 'no thank you letter'. Others in my company have received requests for applications and interviews. So furlough could be one element, but not the only factor....

Latest resources

Back